“Chick trip cruise to the Mediterranean and shore excursions”

DriverinRome Transportation & Tours
Private Transfer from/to Civitavecchia, Rome or Fiumicino Airport
Ranked #4 of 269 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Driverinrome will take care of any request and make sure you have a great time in Italy!
Reviewed 2 June 2012

As a travel agent I have used DRIVERINROME for my clients for shore excursions many times.
So, when it came time for me to plan my annual chick trip and do a Med. cruise, I decided I would do the shore excursions in Florence (Livorno) and Rome through them. As usual they were GREAT. Walter in Florence was excellent and showed us the sights of Florence and Pisa with wonderful commentary on each city. In Rome, our guide was Remo who was also most informative and entertained us with his concertina and made the day delightful. Even though, the weather was not too terrific in either city we had a great time with both gentlemen and I recommend DRIVERINROME to everyone. Instead of booking shore excursions from the ship where you will be with 40+ on a bus, book DRIVERINROME for your sightseeing in a private car with your own guide. They have services in all of Italy.

Mrdriverinrome, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at DriverinRome Transportation & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

Dear Susan,
thank you so much for your wonderful words. We couldn't be more happy you enjoyed our tours and would love to guide you and your friends next time you come to Italy.
We look forward to working with you again!

Have a nice day,
Oana from Driverinrome

Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed 31 May 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Costantino as I driver out of the port to the beautiful northern cities outside of Rome. He took us to several beautiful cities that we would have surely missed and took us to a great spot on a lake for lunch. His 30 years in the hospitality industry showed through with shining colors.

In Salerno we had all eight of our group taken around by Fulvio. We were able to make Pompeii, Sarento and Positano. We had a great luch again in the most picturesque restaurant that Remo, the owner, was good enough to get us reservation for 8 at lunch time. That was good because it was busy and the food was amazing!

Highly recommend Driverinrome.com as my son on his trip, my friends on their trip and now I have all had a fabulous time.

Dear friend,
thank you so much for your wonderful words. We couldn't be more happy you enjoyed our tours and would be honoured to serve you and your family next time you come to Italy.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2012

My daughter and I recently visited Italy. I have mobility problems and required my scooter. We used Drive in Rome on a number of excursions.

We were extremely impressed with each of their drivers and tour guides. They were so prompt and courteous. Their level of customer service was outstanding and they took exceptional care of us. Their restaurant recommendations were great.

I would not hesitate to recommend Drive in Rome to anyone.

DRIVER IN ROME - Italy limousine services and limos tour of Rome
info@driverinrome.com- Tel. (+39) 0661522395 - Fax (+39) 0661532259

Reviewed 25 May 2012

We just got back from a Mediterranean cruise this week, and highly recommend Driver-In-Rome. We had one day to see Rome, and despite a heavy rain through the day, Enrico kept us on track to enjoy many more sites than we could ever do on our own. He highlighted the important areas for us, and helped us appreciate the city and culture. We had 5 people and 12 pieces of luggage, but the large Mercedes Benz van accommodated us comfortably. Thank you Enrico. Several days earlier we toured the Amalfi coast with Francesco. The experience was also positive. Driver-In-Rome can give you much better service than any cruise excursion at a price that is less than the large tour. Their drivers are personable, educated, and speak excellent English.

Dear Ben,

Have a great day,

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We had an awesome experience with DriverInRome. I went to Rome with a group on a Catholic Pilgrimage which included excursions to Assisi, Tivoli, Pompeii, and Monte Cassino. We went on these excursions with DriverInRome and our experience could not have been better. Our guide,Anna, was fantastic and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best experience possible. We were originally scheduled to go to Sorrento on one of our excursions, but when she saw that we would likely have rainy weather there, she suggested that we change our plans and go to the more rain-friendly Pompeii instead...all the day before the trip was supposed to happen. She then went ahead and organized it and made sure everything was in order for our "Plan B." Our drivers were fantastic, as well, and got us to our destination safely and in a timely manner each time. I definitely recommend DriverInRome if you are traveling to Italy and would like to take a professionally-guided tour!

Dear Josh,
thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were a true pleasure to travel with!! Say 'hello' to all your friends and tell them I look forward to their reviews and pics.
Ciao from Rome,