We had a reservation for 5 nights; the next day que decide to leave the hotel for many reasons : 1. We where tree and they gave us a room with one king bed and other mini bed that probably was made for middles.
2. At 3 am began to ring an alarm inside our room for 20 minutes or more and no one answered at the reception
3. Is far away of everything and if you want to go out may be for dinner or something, the neighborhood doesn't look safety
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Roma Aeterna is located in the economic and industrial heart of the Eternal City, a modern hotel with classic touches in the historic and emblematic building of the Serono Pharmaceutical Company, which has been completely renovated. The architecture of this hotel, modern and elegant combines the industrial architecture of the early Novecento with innovative design trends. The Eurostars Roma Aeterna has 141 rooms and great services such as a gym, individual saunas, a cyber corner and 8 accessible rooms. This hotel is also perfect for holding large and small corporate events thanks to the Convention Center and its multiple meeting rooms, all with different capacities (ranging from 25 to 200 people). The Hotel Eurostars Roma Aeterna also has a restaurant, which occupies a spacious marble hall with a large terrace surrounded by gardens and offers a varied menu with the finest exponents of Italian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Roma Aeterna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Roma Aeterna Hotel Rome