“Lovely food, and nice atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Serafini Alla Pace

Serafini Alla Pace
Ranked #2,026 of 12,044 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
“Lovely food, and nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stumbled upon this place on our third night in Rome. We'd already eaten at two lovely restaurants but we spoke to the waiter and he was friendly enough so we decided to rest our feet. The service was slow but we didn't mind as we soaked up the atmosphere and talked to some american tourists on the table next to us. The starter was lovely and tasty and something new that we hadn't tried. For mains I had a saffron and zucchini flower pasta which was the best dish I had during my holiday in Rome. My partner had the traditional cheese and pepper pasta which was so simple but yummy. Would definitely go back to this place when I'm back in Rome again (so much so I took a business card to remind myself.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nichola D

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went for a tour Rme by night, what a great ride beautiful lights and views of scenery of Rome by night completely different from tour by day.we ha dinner included in the tour and were takin to the restaurant extremely busy,dinning al fresco was beautiful socializing with other tourists,the food was great,slow service,we dint mind because the scenery of happy hundreds of people were having a great time on the night the city open free museums,so people took advantage of it,look like nobody stayed home that night.lots of shopping on the streets.
We a great meal of local foods.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
London
“Cute place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

It would be very difficult to describe any of the eateries in Rome as average when you compare them to English Italian restaurants. This restaurant is nicely placed for a relaxing lunch in its outdoor seating and had a good range of dishes on its lunch set menus.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“I liked it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My food was really good. Service was slow. I didn't feel like it was a tourist trap. Someone recommended it and we had stuffed pasta and pizza and they were both delicious

1 Thank adimapamida
diandda
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

We decided on this restaurant as we navigated the streets towards Piazza Navona.

The waiter spoke some English and was very kind.

I ordered oxtail in sauce, which was tasty and I used the bread provided to mop up the sauce, but the meat was a little difficult to get to (should I have guessed that when ordering oxtail, I think so!)

My family also munched though meatballs, pizza and a salad, with some nice house wine.

An nice relaxing lunch and a quiet break from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Visited December 2013