“Nice Atmosphere - Busy Area”
Review of Serafini Alla Pace

Serafini Alla Pace
Ranked #2,772 of 13,341 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a busy part of this area of Rome and we waited around 10 minutes (at around 8:30pm) before we could be seated. We had a simple dinner of Pizza, pasta and wine. All enjoyable. Service wasn't fast, but they were very busy and the wine came quickly!
You can watch the world go by and the various buskers and street traders who congregate in this area.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stumbled upon this place on our third night in Rome. We'd already eaten at two lovely restaurants but we spoke to the waiter and he was friendly enough so we decided to rest our feet. The service was slow but we didn't mind as we soaked up the atmosphere and talked to some american tourists on the table next to us. The starter was lovely and tasty and something new that we hadn't tried. For mains I had a saffron and zucchini flower pasta which was the best dish I had during my holiday in Rome. My partner had the traditional cheese and pepper pasta which was so simple but yummy. Would definitely go back to this place when I'm back in Rome again (so much so I took a business card to remind myself.

1  Thank Nichola D
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went for a tour Rme by night, what a great ride beautiful lights and views of scenery of Rome by night completely different from tour by day.we ha dinner included in the tour and were takin to the restaurant extremely busy,dinning al fresco was beautiful socializing with other tourists,the food was great,slow service,we dint mind because the scenery of happy hundreds of people were having a great time on the night the city open free museums,so people took advantage of it,look like nobody stayed home that night.lots of shopping on the streets.
We a great meal of local foods.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

It would be very difficult to describe any of the eateries in Rome as average when you compare them to English Italian restaurants. This restaurant is nicely placed for a relaxing lunch in its outdoor seating and had a good range of dishes on its lunch set menus.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My food was really good. Service was slow. I didn't feel like it was a tourist trap. Someone recommended it and we had stuffed pasta and pizza and they were both delicious

1  Thank adimapamida