“The Best by Far!!Delivered what they promised and then some-Book it!!!”

Gioia Private Tours & Trips
Ranked #130 of 826 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Tours and Trips all over Italy, based in Rome & Tuscany for your driving tours and private shore excursion. 30 years experience. We have a NEW tour, Rome guided tour by Golf Carts. We drive the narrow streets where the locals live and work and special tour for disables.Enjoy Italy with us. Experience the real Italy !! GPT&T provides all types of Transportation and Touring Services in/to or from Italy, driving spotless, late-model Mercedes vehicles and using fully licensed, insured, professional English speaking drivers. With GPT&T, you can relax and enjoy the ride.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I booked several services offered by Roberto and Company. My group did the following:
1. All day golf cart shopping trip for members of my party who have difficulty walking
2. Night golf cart tour of attractions of the city
3. 2 English speaking guides for a Vatican tour consisting of 22 people
4. Transportation for 10 people to a soccer game at Stadio Olympico
5. Transportation for 9 people to the Port of Positano

Obviously I was anxious about having booked so much for my group with one tour company but Roberto was so responsive and the prices for each were competitive so I felt it necessary to go with it. I am so glad I did. Roberto and Company delivered all promised, asked for payment at the end of each excursion, were prompt and unbelievably customer service friendly. I could not be happier with the service. Also, I am the planner in my group. I am always very pleased when a company I have put faith delivers all agreed upon and makes me look good to my group. I love it when a plan comes together and this one went off without a hitch. Thank you Roberto and Company for making our trip one to remember for a lifetime.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Riding on gulf carts threw the streets of Rome was GREAT! Our guides were very knowledgeable and extremely nice. When picking us up there were on time and very accommodating as a few in our group could not go. The best way to see Rome! I would highly recommend this tour night or day.
Thanks Leanne

Reviewed 8 November 2013

What a way to spend our first visit to Rome! Roberto was an excellent guide with a huge depth of knowledge which made the city come alive. He took us to places we never would had found and made us feel like friends rather than customers.

Roberto C, Manager at Gioia Private Tours & Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Ciao Fiona and Bill,
Thank you very much for the nice review. Hope you get back home safe and with a good memory of Rome and Roberto !! I wish you all the best and look forward to see you soon.
Ciao a presto
Roberto

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We read wonderful things about Roberto's "golf cart" tour on Tripadvisor and so we contacted Roberto directly, via email. Booking our tour with him was incredibly easy, as he communicated all of the information we required, responded very quickly to every question and his follow through was awesome. When we arrived at our meet-up destination (our hotel was a bit far away for him to pick us up), Roberto was already waiting for us, and our incredible tour began immediately. I won't tell you about all the amazing things Roberto was able to show us, since he has the advantage of a golf cart (brand new, with seat belts and totally comfy!), because it should all be a wonderful surprise. I will tell you that every moment was amazing, and that Roberto's knowledge of the history and the land, and all of the little "extras" that he provided us, made for the best day we had in Italy! Roberto spent the entire day with us as promised, and we finished his tour feeling as though we had seen everything possible! Roberto also gave us options, as he got to know our preferences throughout the day, so the tour never felt "canned". We can't say enough great things about our day with Roberto, our tour of incredible Rome and all that we saw, learned about, and enjoyed that wonderful day. I agree with a previous reviewer...work your trip to Rome around a day with Roberto. You won't regret one moment of it!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Roberto was recommended to us by other friends. When you visit Rome, work your schedule around Roberto's tour. We spent two days with him and one day with one of his staff members. It was fun, entertaining, interesting and educational. They know Rome and Italy from all angles. The history, church and the politics were all explained in keeping with our areas of interest. Only work with him if you want to really experience Rome and Italy. He is so much more than a driver or tour guide. We can't say enough about how he "made" our trip for us.

Neal and Carmen Abernathy
Marietta, GA, USA

1  Thank Carmen A
Roberto C, Manager at Gioia Private Tours & Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

THANK YOU !! Buongiorno from Rome, I want to thank you for your kind review. Hope you are well and ready to come back to Rome and share with me the emotion of the Eternal city once again.
Ciao a presto