4,713 results
All reviews vending machine modern hotel self service laundry laundry room great hotel rooftop terrace via nazionale train station top floor within walking distance minute walk breakfast buffet mini fridge trevi fountain would definitely stay here again stayed here for nights loved this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am just speechless with how unexpectedly good this hotel is. It seemed nice from the pictures but I feel like we were surprised once we arrived. It was our 4 th anniversary and we did leave a note in the booking about it. When we arrived they gave us a very nice room which overlooked the Opera theatre. The view was splendid. You have everything you need in a room- water, coffee, tea and even some light snacks which was fantastic. As a present for our anniversary they also gave us some free prosecco. Water was also provided daily free of charge which is so good for someone like me that lives in water . Check in was so smooth and easy, super helpful stuff at front desk and also at breakfast! Breakfast is very convenient and very fresh everyday. Walking distance to every where as well! It was simply fantastic. If I came back to Rome, I would 100% come to this hotel. We loved our stay. Thank you so much!!! Do not miss out on this hotel, it was perfect.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 784bernices
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

IQ Hotel Roma made our trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The location was amazing. Walking distance to Colosseum and other attractions. Right next to the train station which was convenient. The bed was so comfortable the best sleep I've gotten in a long time. The vending machine had wine and beer that was cheaper than the food mart next door! I left my wedding rings in my room. The hotel contacted our driver to the air port and had them shipped safely. I would definitely stay here again. The perfect place to day.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Meredith M
Reviewed 10 January 2019

Love the hotel. Booked quad room for 3 adults. Good space and allows manual control of AC.
The only cons to me is the bathroom. It is always wet with the half glass. I wonder who came up with the idea... noticed that quite a lot of Europe hotels have such design.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MChanE
Simona_Scocco, Resident Manager at iQ Hotel Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

Dear MChanE,

thank you for your review. We are delighted you were happy with your choice and that all your expectations were met.

You are right regarding the design of the half glass screen built over the bath, it is an European style. We think that this kind of design may facilitate the access to the bathtub as leaves more room for movement, it is more hygienic and easier to clean compare to a full glass door and, last but not least, it does look good, light and airy. Nonetheless we are sorry you didn’t find it so comfortable.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back really soon!

Arrivederci!

Simona – Resident Manager

Reviewed 9 January 2019

We loved this hotel. We were immediately warmly greeted by the staff, who took the time to advise us on tasty local restaurants and the best methods of travel to certain monuments. It's perfectly located within walking distance of major attractions or the train station. The rooms were tidy and well stocked daily. The gym had new, easy to use equipment. We would definitely choose the IQ Hotel again on our next visit to Rome.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aamira W
Reviewed 1 January 2019

I traveled to many hotels in Europe. By far, IQ, Hotel Roma, is without a doubt #1. From the moment you walk in you're greeted with extremely friendly staff that right away do their best to make your check in as smooth as possible. Give you vouchers to different establishments and make sure you're set on how your day will go. Rooms: very modern, clean, small but comfortable. Nice size washroom, shower with the strongest and best water pressure I've ever experienced in any hotel. It's very clear that the hotel cares about your experience and they would do anything to make it more pleasant. Feedback cards everywhere advising if you need or forgot something to call the from desk and they will assist you. Hotel is a prime location, close to all transportation in a lovely, cosy, neighbourhood. Breakfast was amazing! fresh orange juice machine. Tons of options for only 10 euros! can't beat it anywhere, gets you a strong boast before the start of your long day. Truly an outstanding accommodation.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends