“Great Stay with Outstanding service”
Review of Palm Gallery Hotel

and 1 more site!
Palm Gallery Hotel
Ranked #20 of 1,257 Hotels in Rome
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great Stay with Outstanding service”
Reviewed 24 May 2010

Hi Everyone,

I just landed from a 5 nights stay with my girlfriend at the Palm Gallery Hotel which I found on this website, I am more then happy to recommend this hotel and let me tell you why:

First Lusia and her husband for the great care and service , caring and kindness which is hard to find these days (took us to the train station when we got stuck with a missing bus - tnx !)

Great atmosphere when on the porch having breakfast or on one of the benches in the garden.

The location it just outside the city center in a calm and relaxed neighborhood , 10min walk from villa borghese or a few bus stops from the center.

We would defintly go back

Ori and Gali

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank OriChen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Westlake, Ohio
Reviewed 20 May 2010

My brother and I stayed at Palm Gallery for six nights. Our room was perfect - spacious with two very comfortable beds and a large shower. Room was nicely decorated, clean, had a flat screen TV, and relaxing atmosphere. The staff was excellent; providing outstanding service and assistance whenever asked. After a long day of walking to see the sights of Rome, it was great to return to our hotel room for a quiet night. We would highly recommend Palm Gallery to family and friends when visiting Rome.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
5 Thank 423JC
Milano
Reviewed 4 May 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Palm Gallery Hotel. Beautifully presented, clean and spacious rooms and great position, very close to the centre. I would go back tomorrow given the chance. The owners were very kind and hospitable. I would reccomend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AntoBianca
Brussels
Reviewed 20 April 2010

The hotel is a perfect sum of elegance, comfort and professionalism.
We would suggest it to families, as well as to couples or business people. Each room is different and has its own history: Luisa, the owner, put all her passion and engagement to make it possible.
We are tempted to keep it as a secret for our next stay in Rome, but this is something that deserves to be shared among the ones aiming at a starred hotel service with a touch of coziness.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AliEnrico
New York, NY
Reviewed 17 April 2010

This is the best hotel by far from our trip to Italy--in fact probably from any trip I've ever taken. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. The linens are so luxurious. But the best thing about the place is the hospitality. Luisa, the owner, is the most warm and welcoming person. She was born to own a hotel. Everyday when we returned to the hotel, she would welcome us in to sit and talk with her. The evenings we spent chatting with her and listening to her tell stories was by far the highlight of my trip. I can't wait to go back just to hang out with her again.

• Stayed March 2010
3 Thank emz911
NYC
Reviewed 8 April 2010

It was the 1st time I've been in Italy, let alone Rome and I was pretty wary. Well, I rarely traveled alone and will tend to be more careful. however, the hospitality that Luisa provided was out-of-the-world.

Firstly, I was not prepared for how comfortable and incredibly beautiful the room was. The beds were so soft that I fell asleep like a baby immediately. As the place has been newly furnished, all amenities, including the washroom, shower and others are new. The toilet is clean and sparkles from the pride of good housekeeping. There is an iron if you need one, with a fully-stocked mini-fridge, all right in your room!

Secondly, the place is serene. It is a residential area and the peace is reflected in the quietness of the place, which is perfect for a good night's sleep.

Thirdly, it was in the day that I appreciated how beautiful the whole place was. clean gardening and floral arrangement seeks a certain quaint atmosphere, perfect if you're on a holiday. Did I also mention the rooftop area where you can sit and enjoy the moonlit night, with the wind from the sea (as our hostess explained to us!)

Lastly, i would like to highlight the benefits of our wonderful host. She is pretty, perky, humorous, cares for your well-being and makes sure you're all set for everything! We got maps from her, home-cooked food which was AMAZING! Drinking is favored upon especially if you have an engaging topic! She is everything a Mom is but WAY cooler. Trust me, I had the best leg of my Italian trip here.

I will return! And with all the love to Luisa, See you soon!

Aaron

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank Boring_ASim
NYC
Reviewed 31 March 2010

Enjoyed everything from the atmosphere to the rooms and mostly the great people and service and the hotel.
A GREAT place to stay in Rome and enjoy the great Italian atmosphere.
Warmly recommend it to everyone that likes, great people, great rooms and friendly faces.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business