“Not all it's cracked up to be.”
Review of Da Guiseppe

Da Guiseppe
Ranked #8,492 of 12,683 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Pizza was like a lunchable. Service pretty good. Nobody at our table was impressed. I think the restaurants that stand outside and try to lure you in are probably not the best places to eat.

Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

the bread is not good!The ham and egg spagetti with too much butter. And the lasagna comes to the table without cheese inside each layer. But the risotto is good. Another good thing is the free WiFi.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

My best friend and I arrived and checked in early Sunday. Despite all of my research and planning I did not realize everything would be closed doing about when our tummies started growling. We had padded about killing time and found so much nearby to our hotel that when we did venture out for dinner, finding our first choice closed, we ended up at Giuseppe's. There were several locals there but that was it-not surprising considering it was 'early' for dinner by their standards. I believe the woman who seated and served us may have been the owner-just a hunch. She did not speak a word of English, but was very patient w my newly learned Italian. We both had wonderful meals, mine a melt-in-your-mouth filet -gorgonzola carne-no knife needed! Hers, wine pasta w bacon and peas. Scrumptious! I only wish we had time to go a second time. True authentic Italian food and folks! A hidden gem in my opinion. I don't have the receipt or statement but it was certainly most reasonable. Salute'

1  Thank belladoli
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Great choice of food on menu cppked to perfection.

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Welcomed in by friendly staff, the menu was easy to follow with a variety of options all good prices and large servings. We had a pizza and pasta dish both were good and had the tiramisu to share for desert which was nice. Overall a good easy place for a good value dinner close the the station.

1  Thank Michelleandbrett

Been to Da Guiseppe? Share your experiences!