“Excellent Driver-Guide” 5 of 5 bubbles

Best Rome Driver Private Tours
Ranked #28 of 213 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best Rome Driver offers private day tours and packages across Italy, all with English Speaking Driver and Mercedes Benz vehicles. Tour Italy with us - from simple transfers to wine tastings!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Excellent Driver-Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

The three of us booked a drive to Sorrento & Positano. The entire booking process was so easy with Erica's help. She efficiently replied all my emails and answered my questions very quickly. On the day of the tour, we were picked up by Michele. He was brilliant! He was funny, entertaining and always had an interesting story to liven up an otherwise long drive. Most of all he was polite and courteous and always tried to drop us off at the most convenient place at each stop. Along the drive, he also looked out for good photo-spots to stop as well! He took us to a lovely place at Sorrento for lunch and even stayed to help us with our order and make sure we were comfortable before he returned to the car. I must also mention that Michele's English is excellent and we did not have any communication problems whatsoever.

All in, we had a lovely time and I would say that Best Rome Driver is a really professional company and I like the way they run things. I would definitely return to do more tours with them. Two thumbs up! Keep up the good work guys!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank SharonDCZ

Ashford, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had arranged for BRD to do our airport transfers but also we booked a days tour to Tivoli and the surrounding countryside, my husband and I had a superb day, Michael our driver was very knowledgeable and friendly and he made us feel at ease as soon as he picked us up at our hotel. We learnt so much about the places we visited. His English was superb. Michael took us to a fantastic Italian restaurant for lunch that was reasonably priced and we had such a lovely time there. I can't wait for our next trip to Rome and we will definitely be using BRD for another tour, you get to see and learn so much.

Visited April 2014
Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The perfect introduction to Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was our first visit to Rome and we needed some special guidance.
I contacted three different firms and Best Rome Driver Private Tours was quick and professional. We had a very nice and comfortable car.

Our guide Dave did a perfect job during our trip around Rome.
We were given great advice on what to see and tips on how to visit the sites so that we avoided queues. Dave was very flexible and adjusted the program to our benefit, ensuring we had a programm tailored to our needs.
We saw lots of sites that were off the beaten track and Dave even took us for a very good cafe where we had a perfect break for a coffee at a venue used only by locals.
I was given great tips on where to go shopping which I did later on.

The experience was great. We will come back to Rome because there is so much more to see and to do. We definitely are going to book another tour with a different program with Dave.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Svetlana S
Boulder, Co
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Michele was our guide for a full day Castelli Romani tour, and he could not have done a better job. He was very likeable, knowledgeable, informative,insightful, accommodating, and simultaneously energetic and easy going. .His English is impeccable, partially as a result of considerable time spent with relatives in the US as a youngster. He has a standing invitation to visit us if ever he returns. The arrangements were handled in Rome by Maurizio who also did an excellent job in his role. The tour isn't cheap, but it's worth every nickel (plus a significant gratuity of your choosing) when done as well as ours was.

Visited December 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tours odf Rome and surrounding countryside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Our recent visit to Rome was made perfect thanks to Michele and his knowledgeable and personable guide services. We made the absolute best use of our two days; saw everything we wanted to and many sights we would never have know about. I highly recommend this company and our guide, Michele (Michael). Thanks for bringing Rome to life for us..

Visited October 2013