“Brilliant gluten free”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
“Brilliant gluten free”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is my second time in Rome and the second time back to the restaurant. Great gluten free pizza (they have a whole separate menu) and the cheesecake was brilliant. Lovely waiting staff. It's more of a day place as it's a cafe but excellent pizzas!

• Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Adelaide
“Best GF beer and pizza experience ever”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I'd found this restaurant through various web searches and trip advisor. Also I think it is listed on the ds pizza point website from memory.

It is by far the best gluten free pizza I've had. Even my partner (who isn't GF) had the GF base as well because it was that good. The price is really reasonable as well, especially for Rome.

Partnered with a San Miguel GF beer and I'm set.

We ate there a few times, and were never disappointed.

<please note> we visited this restaurant in April 2012, but the only date TA will allow me to select is March 2013

• Visited March 2013
“CLOSED during low season”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I had the exact same experience as Caroline S. I did an incredible amount of researching to find this restaurant, which apparently is one of the only two places in Rome that serve GF pizza, only to find that they had forgotten to mention they only open during high season months. Not the greatest discovery after having walked half the city solely to get there. Since it was too late and exhausting to go to the other pizzeria, my husband ended up eating some GF pasta at a nearby restaurant that tasted like it had been stored in a musty back room for the last 5 years. Awesome.

Adelaide, Australia
“Great gluten free choice”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We had dinner on 29 Dec 2013 and had to wait a short while to get a table inside. Gluten free pizza, gluten free beer, gluten free croquettes so my coeliac wife was in heaven.

• Visited December 2013
“Very disappointed to discover it was shut”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I spent a while researching gluten free options in Rome so that we could make the most of eating out in Rome and had heard good reviews on here about this restaurant so was keen to give it a go. After having walked all day in Rome we walked even further to try to find this restaurant only to discover that it was shut for many days (our entire stay in Rome and I'm not sure why). We were very disappointed that this had not been mentioned on the website. Please can you mention any periods of time the restaurant is going to be shut on your website so that people know this before walking all the way to the restaurant and then having to make do with a less than average quality meal from a nearby restaurant because it was so late and we were too tired to walk to other gluten free restaurants on our list!

• Visited January 2014

Been to Voglia di Pizza? Share your experiences!