“Gluten free pizza at its best”
Review of Voglia di Pizza

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had gluten free cheese pizza. Yummy! Fresh ingredients a great tasting thin gf crust. Others in party not gf also loved their pizzas! Hope to return soon! A must visit in Roma if you aregf (or not).

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Food was good, but the service was slow. 30 minutes went by before we received our appetizer, and the same amount of time for our main entrée.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The pizza was the best pizza ever. I could not believe it was gluten free. It's also in a cool part of town near Campo Di Fiore

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was just an amazing place if you need to eat Gluten Free. The choice was huge, The Pizza Delicious. A choice of Gluten free beers was wonderful. This Restaurant was just a brilliant place to eat and I had just as much choice as my non Ceoliac husband. Brilliant

2  Thank Colin C
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I am visiting Rome with my grandmother, and we are staying at a place near Campo de Fiori. As I am writing this review, we have gotten back from our 5th time eating here in only 3 days. It may sound crazy, but their food was so good (and gluten free food is rarely delicious) so we just kept going! The pizza is incredible, the pasta is very very good, and the location is perfect! I highly recommend it.