“Great lunch!”
Review of Casa Coppelle

Casa Coppelle
Reserve with
Casa Coppelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #974 of 12,764 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$47 - US$83
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stumbled on this restaurant after strolling through Piaaaz Navona. It was elegant and the service was great. The food was delicious. If we had more time in Rome, we would love to return for dinner.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We spent an evening in this restaurant. They were a little bit dissapointed when we orded no very many items and let us wait a while till we were served. The place is in a small street and hard to find. Overall the food id good.Prices are OK.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Me and my partner have been in rome for 3 night and have chosen wisely were to eat.

The past two nights have not failed us - dined at Pier Liugi & Il Fellini but tonight is another story.

We walked in waited around 5 mins to actually be spoken too, the place was jam packed with small tables.

We were then quickly ushered to our table which was basically sitting on the couples knees next to us.

The service was very quick and abrubt no chatting on recommendations just sour faced staff. Very rude and ignorant more interested in the roman people. Fair doos but trip advisor does exist.

Food was ok that's why I've rated it on. Although I asked for my steak medium it looked completely rare.

The woman at the next table as id already said we were practically sitting on them I even knew she was a vegetarian I could see her gagging at my steak. This put me off as I felt akward. I asked for this to be done again and it took a good 7-8 mins to come back while my partner had nearly finished and my sides were cold - great!

My partner was too scared to even leave for the toilet as he couldn't get by the people next to us utter joke!

If your a tourist and looking for exceptional service and food please try the other two restaurants & in pier Liugi ask for Alessandra and in il fellini ask for Marco they will help you out with resturants.

Don't go her for the stuck up fast boring non helpful service and the crap seating!

Ps please take note a few of your customers ordered a big oot of oil in the room we were in and we all couldn't breathe! You should move them to a wider space or take it off the menu! Discusting me & my partner both left smelling like a chip shop!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The food is delicious, the wine delightful, the service very friendly and the interior is romantic and cosy. We liked it so much that we had dinner at Casa Coppelle twice. Feels like you are having dinner at your friends home.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Eight of us came for an evening meal and enjoyed some very good food and a nice evening. Good value for money and a good experience for all.

Been to Casa Coppelle? Share your experiences!