“Incredible Tiramisu!”
Review of Casa Coppelle

Casa Coppelle
Reserve with
Casa Coppelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,003 of 12,679 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$47 - US$83
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Service is friendly and the tiramisu is worth going back for (we already have!). The pasta dishes are excellent, the wine list is very well rounded and pretty reasonably priced. They are accommodating to families. All around a very nice restaurant

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The food was great and the atmosphere was very relaxing but romantic. We order an appetizer (salmon and sea bass carpaccio)+ a veal osso bocco + a veal rolled with herb+ one stir fried spinach, one glass of house wine and one bottle of sparkling water. The bill was around 65 EUR so it's not too bad. Would recommend to friends if they want to have a little fancy night out.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

It's our last night in Roma and the concierge recommends this restaurant, it was GREAT ! the food / the wine list and decor and ambience simply perfect !

If I could say one small negative it would be that they need staff that speak english for us tourists...

Besides that it was GREAT.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The owners of the apartment we rented for the week recommended this place for a nice Christmas dinner. We had lunch there that day to check it out and then made reservations for a mid day meal on Christmas day. The service and food were wonderful. I was concerned about spending the holiday away from home, but we had a marvelous meal and were not rushed at all. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Tired of our concierge recommending fancy-schmancy over-priced restaurants, he finally recommended Casa Coppelle when we said we wanted something more casual, but a little creative, outdoor seating, but not right on a thorough-fare.
There were 8 of us in our party and when we arrived, they were expecting us and immediately lead us inside...through the dining room, through a room that was being demolished and under construction, to a back alleyway (there was outdoor dining out front), to a tiny back dining area...under scaffolding and more construction. The table and chairs were sloped on the uneven ground the we were definitely crammed in and hoped no one had to get up to use the facilities.
But then it got better. The wait staff was very attentive and they switched our server to one who was more fluent in English. The wines they helped us to select were very good. The portions were VERY generous and everyone's food was excellent. In their anxiety to please, they were afraid I did not like my pasta (a tagliatelle with mushrooms, I think - after 2 weeks of eating out every meal throughout Italy, I could be wrong on a couple of details, but the gist is there), but I insisted it was amazing, just more than I could eat. The osso buco was tender and excellent as was the lamb and some fish soup thing that my friend's mother ordered. I think it was the first hamburger my son was able to order on our trip, so he was thrilled.
But the topper to me was their tiramisu, which is a very subjective thing. Some reviews say it was the worst they've ever tasted. To me, it was the best I've ever tasted and just the way I prefer it, very creamy and light, not too cakey or dry.

Been to Casa Coppelle? Share your experiences!