“Thanks to Angelo and the Limousine Rome Tour team”

Limousine Rome Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #80 of 228 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Limousine Rome Tour by Italy’s Best is a licensed tour operator/travel consultant and limousine company based in Rome. We specialise in luxury car hire with professional chauffeur and tailor-made tours of Rome and of the most important places of Italia. We offer luxury vehicles, minivans and minibuses, accompanied by professional drivers who will ensure your experience in Italy is memorable. We also specialise in arranging private tours or group tours on foot through the country’s best historical town centres. Upon request, we are able to provide tourist guides with exceptional knowledge of Italian culture, art and historic sites.
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thanks to Angelo and the Limousine Rome Tour team”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

In late May, I brought my family to Rome. Before leaving the United States, I booked a limousine tour of Rome with the Limousine Rome Tour company. Angelo showed us the hidden gems of Rome: We were able to see the city in a way that would have been impossible on our own. Angelo navigated the Rome traffic with ease, showed good humor throughout the day and was a terrific and knowledgeable tour guide. Our visit to Rome was far better for having worked with him. I highly recommend Angelo and his company.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank F-KPrager

Rome, Italy
“The best tour in Rome....”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Two words to define our tour in Rome: Charm and Accuracy. We loved it.
In particular we had a fantastic tour in the "Musei Vaticani" in Rome. We were two people and we wanted to take an exclusive tour inside, with few people around us and with a guide completely dedicated. Everything was wonderful: the place, the guide (so kind and so helpful, lots of things to tell and pleasured to satisfy any request and needs), really one of the best experiences we've ever had.
Sure, we came back!!
S e I

Visited January 2014
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“PlanetServiceRome”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

GET MORE THAN YOUR MONEY'S WORTH !
Service Planet welcomes you to Rome!
Since 2000 Planet Service for Tours and Shore Excursions in Rome, Naples, Florence and the Amalfi Coast. Customized Highlight Tours of the Eternal City with experienced English speaking drivers and guides. Service Planet will optimize your limited time offering personalized tours of Rome and Italy with great rates and discounts.Also Last Minute Specials!
Try Planet Service, an Italian company in Rome, you'll be glad you did !

Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Angelo's Tour”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Angelo came highly recommended from friends in Australia and we were really pleased that we took his tour.
Angelo was fantastic with his local knowledge which we really appreciated, along with his charm. He really looked after us and anticipated our needs (eg umbrellas when it rained) so we felt totally spoilt and it was great not having to line up with the tourist throngs at many of the venues.
He was very flexible with our tour as we wanted to do a couple of different things on the day, and he made sure that happened.
We were able to maximise our experience of Romes attractions due to this tour within one day as we didn't have a lot of time available.

Visited September 2013
Paos verdes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Angelo Vari is the best”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was fortunate to meet Angelo Vari in 2002 during my first trip to Italy. Since then I have returned three times to the Eternal City and to the capable and friendy guidance of Angelo. Our most recent trip was in July of 2013. I arranged a trip with seven friends and family members, none of whom had been to Italy before. I turned to Angelo to assist me with the planning. He made wonderful recommendations that resulted in a perfect trip thoughout Italy. Angelo arranged for guides in The Vatican, Florence and Venice. He himself guided our group throughout Rome and the Amalfi Coast. Angelo is completely trustworthy, incredibly friendly, very sincere and a wonderful travel companion. He is very enthusiastic about one of the greatest cities in the world and still appears to be in awe of its history and value to the world. His prices are very competitive and fair I could not recommend anyone more. I would trust my children and future grand children with him. Go to Rome!!! Meet Angelo Vari and have the trip of a lifetime.

Visited July 2013