Navona Palace Luxury Inn
Hotel Hiberia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$331
US$247
Official Hotel Site
Hotel Navona(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$273
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Clarisse al Pantheon(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$497
US$1,189
US$204
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree massagegreat locationsuperior suitebars and restaurantscoffee machinefree mini bartop floorseparate bedroomnight lifebreakfast terracemodern designheart of romewindows closednoisy at nightlovely hotelsofa bedwalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

MOST IMPORTANT FIRST:
We booked a Junior Suite, we got the room Rafaello 4, NEVER EVER ACCEPT THIS ROOM WHEN U BOOK! The room was very small, and the roof was very low (hit my head several times) and it is very loud. You hear birds on the roof, the noise from the street and the worst thing is, the aircon next to the bed that is turning on and off every 5min and makes sounds and noise. There are only two very small windows that are giving no daylight at all. After complaining 2 days, we finally got another Room, Tiziano 2, wonderfull room, big spacious, 2 balcony, like we wanted it and promised on the homepage.

The Hotel is located in the middle of Romes life. Many restaurants, bars and Piazza Navona right nearby. Perfect place for people that want to walk to many spots. Right next to the Hotel is a little supermarket to buy some drinks and sweets for the room ;)

The Service is very poor. Check-in no one asks or shows you anything, not even mentioning that there is a spa or a gym. They are always friendly but mostly not helpful. At least they speak good english.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Justitz
Sales D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Navona Palace Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Sir,

the Raffaello 4 you mentioned is the only Junior Suite on the highest floor and it is the most spacious.
I'm sure that our staff is helpful, nice and efficient!

Thank you for your remark.

Best regards

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The best thing about the Navona Palace Residenze di Charme is the location - located within walking distance of most of Rome's key attractions - in amongst the cobbled streets and charming restaurants and cafes of the Piazza Navona neighbourhood. The suites are modern and well-equipped - we stayed in Leonardo, on the top floor. The sofa bed for the kids was a little uncomfortable, but the bathroom, main bedroom and kitchenette were top notch. As other reviewers have said, it's a noisy neighbourhood - the cafes and bars are packed until late, so with the double glazed windows open, it's hard to sleep, but rooms have aircon. Avoid the exorbitant 19 euro breakfast and opt instead for local cafes for a morning brew... Staff were super friendly, we will definitely return!

Room Tip: Top floor suites are quieter..
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We spent 5 nights at this lovely hotel . It ticked all the required boxes for us: clean, reasonably modern with a good lift, comfortable , good double bed and adequate sofa bed for our child, good wifi in rooms, great water pressure in good bathroom, friendly staff, in a great location fairly near Piazza Navona with a really great Roman delicatessen next door and nearby cafes and bars to eat. We were on the third floor and it could be a bit noisy on a lower floor but just adequate on this floor to sleep ok so I would try to get a booking or third floor or above. The booking by email can give the illusion that you get a massage treatment each day but in fact it is only valid for one treatment for your entire booking. The massage treatment was pleasant, about 20 mins. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks Navona Palace!

Room Tip: request a room on third floor or above as there is street noise below as its has restaurants nearby
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed here in October and I loved it. The hotel is set in a small street just off Piazza Navona and, although it is in the heart of the tourist area, it is also in the heart of a Roman neighbourhood and that is more of the atmosphere that I felt. the hotel itself is in a beautifully restored palazzo. The reception area is small , but the Staffa re friendly amd efficient and they were happy to store my bags until my room was ready. I had booked a junior suite and it was gorgeous. There was a spacious sitting area with table and chairs, coffee machine and a selection of books too. The bedroom was also large and the bathroom had an enormous shower. I also had a little balcony. I would suggest though that you ask for a room on a higher floor than I was on. I was on the first floor and when I was on the balcony I was looking directly into the restaurant next door.
The hotel has a spa in the basement, ideal for a relaxing treatment after a day of traipsing round Rome. I didn't go for the included breakfast option as there are lots of local cafes and bars a few steps away so I ate there.
All in all, a lovely hotel in a brilliant location.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed at the hotel in November and we had a wonderful and very relaxing time!
Once we arrived at the hotel, the receptionist welcomed us so kind and checked us in very fast and efficiently. She was speaking very very good English and on a map which she provided, showed us all the places and sightseeings we could visit around the area. She also proposed alternatives for transportation means and their cost. I have to admit that she knew everything in detail which helped us a lot.
Later on she arranged for us some massage treatments in the very relaxing and nice spa area of the hotel. The lady that makes the treatments is really so good and professional.
The room was very good, clean and comfortable. The hotel is indeed in a very loud and crowded area but I believe this is the beauty of the place.
Everyone in the hotel was so helpful and kind, for sure we will visit this hotel again in the future.
Congratulations to all the staff!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple