“Great Experience and I want it again”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

20 Jun 2013
Dear Joe,

We are glad to know you have been satisfied with the location and with the apartment overall. However we are really sorry to know you have faced such issues with the garden and the kitchenware, please rest assured we have payed close attention to the points you have brought out. Our city manager has also been informed and he will take the necessary measures to improve our services.
Mainly, we are very sorry about the impression you had of Luca who is generally known for being very gentle and helpful. He informed us that was a particularly full day of the Rome high season and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Lastly, we realized there has been a misunderstanding regarding the meaning of “first floor”. In the apartment description we intended to say the british meaning of “first floor” which for American speakers actually is “ground floor”.
We thank you for your feedback which is for us a huge contribution.
Warm Regards,

Anna
Halldis Customer Relationship Manager
Barcelona
Reviewed 9 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

9 Jun 2013
Dear Smile,

we are sorry that the apartment did not fully meet your expectations. It is the first time that a client staying at this apartment complains about the matress: thank you for having informed us, we will immediately take care of the matter.
We thank you for your feedback and we hope to host you again in the future.

Best regards,
Cecilia
Halldis Customer Relationship Manager

Travellers are raving about these Rome hotels

Sydney

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
24 Sep 2011
Dear customer,
Thank you very much for your review which will be useful to help us improve our services.
We are sorry for the noise and the clening.
We sincerely hope that you will choose again to stay with Halldis.

Halldis Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$193
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing