Cenci B&B
US$251
US$239
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrevi fountainaround the cornerinternational tv stationslarge green dooryogurtperfect locationthe fontana di trevivia deiwhere breakfast is servedsalamimain buildingstayed nightsbread rollsborghese gallerytourist spotsplenty of hot waterside street
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the annex of this hotel the location was perfect minutes from the trevi fountain bars and restaurants, the room was large fabulously decorated and clean. The staff were friendly and the breakfast fairly standard to others we've experienced in Rome. I would definitely recommend this and hope to come
back one day

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeh79
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Wonderful stay. Just smack right in the middle of all attractions. Trevi , shopping, restaurants, piazza Venezia . 15 min walk from everywhere and cozy. Nice breakfast. Hosts are very kind. Speak English and offer advice. Our room was huge with a 2nd floor and giant bathroom all in the enter of Rome. Brilliant stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank galg
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The reviews say it all. From the location to the staff to the room, I could not have asked for more. I thank God for this B&B that our stay in Rome was unforgettable.

Yes, the hotel is just a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, a few minutes walk to the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and even the Colosseum, although a bit longer. The hotel neighborhood was filled with restaurants, money changers, convenience stores and souvenir shops.

From the time we arrived on a late night to the time we left the place, we felt we were special. Udi (from Bangladesh) welcomed us on our arrival. He oriented us about the basics of the hotel and a bit about Rome. The next day, Maricon (from the Philippines), also made us felt special. Since we're also from the same country she shared her story and life in Italy and her family back in the Philippines. She even gave us tips like where to go in Rome and to book our tickets for the Vatican tour and print using the printer they had there. She also lent us a weighing scale. The owner, Emmanuel Cenci (a very nice guy), was in overseas trip on the night we arrived so we met him the next day only. We were able to meet him only on our second day and he also offered us a very warm welcome. On our last day, he arranged for a taxi to bring us to the airport.

The room was almost perfect except for a very minor thing (I could hear, though not clearly, the TV in the other room). Aside from the that, everything was perfect from the cleanliness, beddings, lighting, heater and ceiling (very high!). And most importantly wifi, a necessity nowadays, was free and fast! As I have always said in my travel blogs, internet connection is my travel umbilical cord and staying in a hotel with wifi connection makes me well fed.

Room Tip: There are actually only a few rooms (5?) in the main building and another 2 in the annex so you better reserve early. The purple where we stayed in was excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank kielwin
Reviewed 3 February 2014

An easy to find B&B that offered a great rate and an excellent breakfast with many choices. We stayed in winter but our room was always warm and welcoming. From the front door we were only a few steps from all the action near the Trevi fountain with heaps of restaurants, bars and souvenir shops. My wife purchased a fantastic pair of boots from a shoe shop called "Sore" opposite the fountain. We were able to walk everywhere, we even went to the English cinema at Barberini to see a movie. We will stay again next time we are in Rome.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Intimatetraveller
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I at first was staying in camping village roma. The place was ok but atthe end I forfeit the other two nights because it's really too far from town. Then I stay in cenci b&b. It's more pricey but it was worth. The staff there was super nice and friendly. Because I'm going to Venice the next day by train at night and I suppose to check out at 11am. The owner asked me and he let me to stay there till 9pm and check out. Wasn't he super good?! And the place was location wise. Just a few steps to trevi fountain. And around 5 mins walk to metro. You can walk to Pantheon also if you want to. Totally will come back next time and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014