“LUCA LUCA LUCA”

Rome Armony Suites
Ranked #6 of 3,711 Rome B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Oct 1 - 4: this was my husband and I's first time in Rome and spent hours and hours trying to figure out where to stay. We finally decided on Rome Armony Suites because of the wonderful reviews we read on Trip Advisor. The best part is they were all right! Luca made our trip! He helped book tours to the major sites through vendors he knows and saved us a ton of money. He recommended restaurants to lunch and dinner that were excellent but not overly priced. The neighbor, Prati, is an upscale area that we felt very safe walking at night in. The breakfast Luca includes in at a caffe just around the corner called Brown. Very tasty croissants and cappucino's. He even helped our cousins who were staying in another B&B in the same building after we left. I know when I return to Rome, I have a friend, Luca, that I can stay with and know he will recommend the best places to see.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephannie C
There are newer reviews for Rome Armony Suites

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I would recommend the Armony Suites to anyone visiting Rome. It is centrally located (very close to St. Peter's Basilica) but feels like a quiet refuge after a day of wondering around Rome. The best part of the Armony Suites is Luca, the owner. Luca was amazing! He went above and beyond to ensure our stay in Rome was pleasant and extraordinary. He helped us plan excursions each day and had recommendations for unusual excursions, good restaurants, and the best gelato in the city. He patiently listened to the Italian phrases we tried to learn and taught us a few new ones. On the day we left Rome to travel north to Tuscany, he jumped on his moped and escorted us to the city limits, so we wouldn't get lost. Staying at the Armony Suites and getting to know Luca was a true pleasure. When I return to Rome, I'll definitely try to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Uebermaedel
Reviewed 6 October 2013

There isn't much I can add that hasn't already been said about how wonderful the Rome Armony Suites are. Luca is an absolute gem, a very interesting and cool guy, and goes way beyond what is expected to be helpful. We had such a great time there. The area, Prati, is a very smart residential neighbourhood and had lots of real, non-touristy restaurants and shops. It was 5 minutes to the metro, Vatican, river etc and we got all around Rome very easily.

The room was spotless, and the bed was gigantic, with lights under it! I've come across huge beds before, but they have tended to be two mattresses zipped together - this wasn't one of those, it was just one big mattress, I think around 8ft wide. It was really comfortable and the type of bed I imagine celebrities would sleep in.

We fell in love with Rome and will be back. We will have no hesitation about booking with Luca again. Can't recommend Rome Armony Suites highly enough!

2  Thank BridieBradyStAndrews
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We booked a room at this B&B after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Our room was very spacious and clean, the wifi was free and worked well. The location was truly great, we could walk everywhere we wanted to go, but our room was nice and quiet. Close to the subway if you want to take a longer trip. Our host Andrea helped us with maps, directions and restaurants.

The only thing we missed was a better working fridge in our room. Otherwise there was nothing more we could have wished for!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hanna L
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was my first time in Rome. I did pick this place due to the reviews that were discussed her on trip advisor. I must say that I was not disappointed! Luca was a very dedicated and caring person that wants nothing but your stay in Rome to be most memorable. He made my wife and I feel welcome from the first contact we made with him in Rome, even before we me him. He greets you at the door, proceeds to help in any way he can. The rooms are also the largest in four different places we stayed on our journey with the most updated amenities. Very clean and comfortable I must say. No noise at all heard from the street. His suggestions about particular not so touristy spots to partake in are a must!!! They bring Rome to life. Look no further for your needs in Rome. I would return her is ever in Rome again!!

2  Thank Rick S
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We arrived at the B&B at 900pm after traveling for almost 22 hours. Luca, the owner, was at the B&B waiting for us. He took his time and explained everything that we needed to know. He even took us out to a pizzeria and bought us a bottle of wine. Luca does his best to make you feel like family. He is very outgoing and willing to share his knowledge with you. The room was clean and comfortable. It is located about a half mile from the Vatican and the subway. Getting around Rome was easy. I highly recommend the Armony Suites and would definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank gsackit
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I don't plan to write a long review, because take it from me, the excellent reviews that have gone before this one are all true. In any event, there is really only one element to focus on when reviewing the Armony Suites - Luca. It is true that the rooms are stylish, clean and met all our requirements. The location was also ideal, but what you get at Armony is a man who loves Rome and who treats his guests as friends. Where else would your first greeting be, "you are my friend and while you are here, you will live like a Roman" and we did. Luca's recommendations for sightseeing and eating meant we mixed with locals, not just tourists. He invests so much time in helping you prepare for your day that you can be assured of an unforgettable experience. On top of all that when we experienced a problem that could have tarnished our stay in Rome, it was Luca to the rescue, helping out in a way no hotel would have reacted. In summary, this place is perfect.

2  Thank andricScotland