Rome Armony Suites
US$1,067
US$598
  • Restaurant
1,187 results
All reviewshost lucaaround the cornerprati districtwithin walking distancehelped us planpastrylocal cafetypical italian breakfasttrue romanrestaurant recommendationsvia cola di rienzorecommended restaurantsclose to the vaticangreat neighborhoodgelatobed and breakfastmajor sites
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I am very careful about finding the best available accomodations when I travel and when I read the previous reviews on Rome Armony Suites I thought this is a great place to stay. Well it was beyond great and the accomodations are one part of that statement. the other as important component is the owner , Luca and his son Andrea. In all my years of travelling in Europe i have only encountered one other accomodation where the host took as great an interest in their guests. Luca greeted you every day whether it was on the way out or returning late in the afternoon with his wonderful smile and his willingness to help with suggestions for supper, sights to see or whatever assistance you needed. We will definitely return to stay at Rome Armony Suites on our next trip to Rome and until then we will always have a smile on our face when we think or talk about Luca.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cammer10
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in Rome Armony Suites for three nights in May for the start of our honeymoon in Italy and we were so happy with our choice! I am new to trip adviser as a reviewer but must admit trip adviser is the first place I look before travelling and because of our wonderful experience at Rome Armony Suites I had to write a review.

I was fortunate to meet Luca and his beautiful wife during our stay who were both so attentive and generous with their time and anything we needed during our stay. I cannot stress that if you want to experience what it feels like to live like a local in Rome, you must stay here. The location is perfect, not touristy yet within walking distance to many attractions. The local restaurants recommended by Luca were fantastic, service, food and pricing were outstanding (thank you for the champagne you surprised us with at dinner, very thoughtful)!

The room we stayed in had everything we needed, spacious, great bathroom, wifi and was very clean. Best coffee where breakfast is served and delicious pastries.

Luca is very thorough and goes over and beyond your expectations, his warm character and passion to ensure every guest has an experience like no other was certainly a breathe of fresh air.

Our honeymoon is coming to an end very shortly and we are ever so grateful that we were able to store some luggage with Luca so we could travel more comfortably throughout Italy.

Cannot wait to return and we cannot thank you enough!

Best regards
George and Sandra :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

A very big thank you to Luca and Andrea for making our trip to Rome even more memorable than we thought possible!!
Luca's welcoming and warming smile greeting you every morning and evening makes this place so special! As is Luca!!!
They arranged a night tour of the Vatican museums, told us about some hidden gems not well know but a def must on a trip to Rome but most especially the recommendations on where to eat where never a let down!! Thank you for guiding us to the places that make Rome such a fantastic city!
The b&b is a great location for all the sights - the Colosseum is walkable but the local metro station is about a 5 minute walk and makes getting to any place so much easier!! We walked everywhere (invest in sensible shoes!!) so it is def possible! Fantastic restaurants, shops and gelato all within a 10 min walk as is the Castle St Angelo and Vatican City

The rooms are perfect - clean, very very comfie bed and has everything needed to make your stay easy!

We can't wait to return! This is a definite must for any traveler wanting a personal authentic welcoming stay in Rome!

Thank you Luca!! X

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank tammw
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at the Rome Armony Suites in room 6 with my partner for 6 nights. I would like to say Luca and his son Andrea made our holiday in Rome so memorable and I cannot wait to come back. My partner and I would definitely stay here again! 10 out 10.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to stay at Rome Armony Suites. I was traveling with 2 friends and upon our arrival, the owner Luca Pellegrini and his son Andre met us at the front of the building to welcome us in. I felt like I had just met some members of my family who could not wait for me to get there! And that is how it was for our 3-night stay. It felt like I was staying with family. Whatever you have read in the other reviews about Luca's warmth and graciousness, just triple it! Before we even opened our suitcases, Luca had already arranged tickets for us to go to the Coliseum and Forum so that we would not have to wait in line. Then he proceeded to write out the instructions on how to get to the Metro (even showed us where to walk on Goggle Maps on his computer!), how and where to buy the tickets and exactly how to get to our destination. And, of course, his directions were perfect!! He set us all up with our own WiFi accounts and made sure each of our devices was working properly. And then Luca recommended the most fabulous family- owned restaurant around the corner for one of the best meals we had on our trip!! We also had the best gelato we had in Italy only steps away. The B&B itself is beautiful. It is very modern and extremely clean. Our room had the most beautiful bathroom (including a rain showerhead) and the beds were very comfortable. Rome Armony Suites is on a very quiet street in the lovely Prati section of town and as 3 women traveling together, we always felt very safe. When the sad time came for us to leave, Luca made sure to get us our boarding passes in advance and then made all the arrangements for his car and driver to get us to the airport in time for our very early flight home. I cannot say enough about this wonderful man who anticipated all our needs before we even knew we needed something. Thank you again Luca for your overwhelming hospitality. I hope to see you again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends