Rome Armony Suites
US$941
US$468
  • Restaurant
1,186 results
All reviewshost lucaaround the cornerprati districtwithin walking distancehelped us planpastrylocal cafetypical italian breakfasttrue romanrestaurant recommendationsvia cola di rienzorecommended restaurantsclose to the vaticangreat neighborhoodgelatobed and breakfastmajor sites
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Ok so I know this is Ridiculously late, but as I was reading reviews for my upcoming vacation, I realized I was one of those people that reads all the reviews, but never contributes.

My sister and I stayed here July 2013, and I Cannot say anything bad about Luca or this Hotel. The Moment we arrived Luca helped us plan our way around Rome. He showed us the best Restaurants, modes of transportation, and little secrets about getting into the Tourist attractions.

By the time we arrived in Rome we had already stayed in several different hotels. (started in Venice and worked our way down) This room was by far the biggest and cleanliest we stayed at. I loved that this hotel was close enough to everything you needed in Rome, but far enough away that I started to feel like a local (not that I looked like it at all.)

It’s extremely difficult traveling in a foreign country, and to have someone like Luca there to be able to ask questions is beyond helpful.

Thank you so much Luca for making Rome our favorite city to visit in Italy. I hope you remember the Sisters from Texas.

Luca also arranged for a special dinner, as it was my Birthday during this trip!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I am very careful about finding the best available accomodations when I travel and when I read the previous reviews on Rome Armony Suites I thought this is a great place to stay. Well it was beyond great and the accomodations are one part of that statement. the other as important component is the owner , Luca and his son Andrea. In all my years of travelling in Europe i have only encountered one other accomodation where the host took as great an interest in their guests. Luca greeted you every day whether it was on the way out or returning late in the afternoon with his wonderful smile and his willingness to help with suggestions for supper, sights to see or whatever assistance you needed. We will definitely return to stay at Rome Armony Suites on our next trip to Rome and until then we will always have a smile on our face when we think or talk about Luca.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cammer10
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in Rome Armony Suites for three nights in May for the start of our honeymoon in Italy and we were so happy with our choice! I am new to trip adviser as a reviewer but must admit trip adviser is the first place I look before travelling and because of our wonderful experience at Rome Armony Suites I had to write a review.

I was fortunate to meet Luca and his beautiful wife during our stay who were both so attentive and generous with their time and anything we needed during our stay. I cannot stress that if you want to experience what it feels like to live like a local in Rome, you must stay here. The location is perfect, not touristy yet within walking distance to many attractions. The local restaurants recommended by Luca were fantastic, service, food and pricing were outstanding (thank you for the champagne you surprised us with at dinner, very thoughtful)!

The room we stayed in had everything we needed, spacious, great bathroom, wifi and was very clean. Best coffee where breakfast is served and delicious pastries.

Luca is very thorough and goes over and beyond your expectations, his warm character and passion to ensure every guest has an experience like no other was certainly a breathe of fresh air.

Our honeymoon is coming to an end very shortly and we are ever so grateful that we were able to store some luggage with Luca so we could travel more comfortably throughout Italy.

Cannot wait to return and we cannot thank you enough!

Best regards
George and Sandra :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

A very big thank you to Luca and Andrea for making our trip to Rome even more memorable than we thought possible!!
Luca's welcoming and warming smile greeting you every morning and evening makes this place so special! As is Luca!!!
They arranged a night tour of the Vatican museums, told us about some hidden gems not well know but a def must on a trip to Rome but most especially the recommendations on where to eat where never a let down!! Thank you for guiding us to the places that make Rome such a fantastic city!
The b&b is a great location for all the sights - the Colosseum is walkable but the local metro station is about a 5 minute walk and makes getting to any place so much easier!! We walked everywhere (invest in sensible shoes!!) so it is def possible! Fantastic restaurants, shops and gelato all within a 10 min walk as is the Castle St Angelo and Vatican City

The rooms are perfect - clean, very very comfie bed and has everything needed to make your stay easy!

We can't wait to return! This is a definite must for any traveler wanting a personal authentic welcoming stay in Rome!

Thank you Luca!! X

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank tammw
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at the Rome Armony Suites in room 6 with my partner for 6 nights. I would like to say Luca and his son Andrea made our holiday in Rome so memorable and I cannot wait to come back. My partner and I would definitely stay here again! 10 out 10.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple