“Our best experience in Italy”
Review of Rome Armony Suites

Rome Armony Suites
Ranked #7 of 3,664 Rome B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Melbourne, Australia
“Our best experience in Italy”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Thank you Luca and Andrea for making us feel so welcomed and looked after when we stayed at Rome Armony Suites. Our best accommodation experience during our four weeks in Italy. Could not ask any more from our hosts. The Suites are lovely and the position is perfect for all there is to see in Rome. Beds are comfortable and the showers is great. Loved having breakfast at Browns and feeling like one of the locals. When in Rome, you must stay here!!

Room Tip: We had a room facing the road and had no issues with road noise so I don't think it matters, the...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sharlene255100

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This property is the perfect place to base your Roman vacation. The rooms are simple, clean and well appointed. The bathroom seemed to have been recently upgraded. The small fridge was a welcome feature and the in-room safe was a nice touch. Breakfast was just around the corner at Brown & Co.- great cappuccino and the chocolate croissants were superb.

Staying here you are a short walk from the Vatican, close to restaurants and shopping and the metro. If you are like me and are a strong walker and love exploring there really aren't many reasons to use the metro or bus when staying here. I walked for hours along the riverbank, explored neighbourhoods and walked to the Colosseum. If walking isn't your thing or you need a break, the transit system is convenient and easy to use.

Luca, the owner of the hotel, put me in touch with his friend Jim, an archeologist who conducts a fantastic walking tour, "Walking with Jim" will show you a side of Rome and its neighbourhoods that simply isn't available in even the best guide books.

But the real charm of this hotel is the owner, Luca. From the moment I made the reservation, he helped me plan my first trip to Rome. He recommended restaurants and sites and made reservations for me when I needed them.

I was travelling on my own but Luca made me feel like I was staying with family. (I now tell people that I have a new brother in Rome.) I highly recommend the Armony Suites. Staying here will make your stay in Rome a personal and very memorable trip.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank CanadianSoloGirl
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great location for all the must see attractions, the host Luca is a refreshing change! He goes the extra mile to make your visit to Rome special, his recommendations of the local food are superb, and his knowledge of the city second to none. Would definitely recommend and stay here again. Many thanks for making our trip to Rome a special one.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mike F
Dunedin, New Zealand
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I have just completed a stay at Armony Suites. My wife and I went there on the back of some great reviews, and we simply loved the place. One of the best accommodation experiences I have had for a long time. We arrived jet lagged and worn down after two very long flights, and a crane would have been needed to lift our spirits-- until Luca met us with his disarming smile, got us established in our super room, and set us on our way with the first of many great restaurant recommendations---and it carried on in that vein. Luca and his son could not have been more helpful, and through them we got a glimpse of what it would be like, living as a Roman. A memorable experience.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank drtrout1
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We found this b&b on trip advisor and we booked 5nights based on the rave reviews of previous happy travellers.

Apart from the excellent cleanliness/facility conditions/location etc, the most outstanding aspect of our stay were Luca and Andrea. They could not have provided a better welcome nor advisory service if they had tried. They made excellent dining and sightseeing recommendations, which saved us so much time, sweat and angst.

We could not recommend them highly enough, and hope that we will return soon!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank westiefans
Charlotte
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The cleanliness, the comfort, the SERVICE!!! Lucca goes above and beyond his job everyday! Our luggage was lost, we came in from Milan and Lucca, said "give your flight information and I'll take care of it". And he did. He did everything. Showed us around, gave wonderful recommendations on where to eat and what to avoid... I didn't feel like I was a B&B I felt like I was staying with family. The rooms were spotless and the bathroom couldn't of been any better! Anyone that goes to rome needs to stay here! The location is perfect!

• Stayed June 2014
Lot et Garonne
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I don't think that I can add much to the other reviews for this B & B. This is the 6th time we've stayed in Rome and we rate it the best of all the other places we have stayed, so that says it all. It is not the quality of the accommodation or the location but Lucca's attention to detail, to make sure that every one who stays here gets the best out of their time and experience in Rome. Good hotels are easy to find but good service when you find it, is to be treasured and Lucca simply gives the best. I rarely give an excellent but this time it is well deserved.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 1 with the biggest bed I have ever slept in by European standards.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple