“Authentic feel, neat, great location !”

I Tre Moschettieri Luxury Guest House
Ranked #271 of 3,758 Rome B&B and Inns
Patong, Thailand
“Authentic feel, neat, great location !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Initially we had booked for 3 nights and extended another night as we were enjoying the Rome and were really comfortable in this authentic hotel. It had a homely feel and although the rooms were not big, they were very pleasant.

The staff are absolutely great, helping out with anything and everything. We wanted to extend another night after the previous extension but the place was fully booked, the nice lady at the reception helped us out by getting us another place nearby.

The location is just ideal, very easy to get around. A mere 15 minute walk to the Colosseum, 5 minutes to the Pantheon and Trevi fountain.

Would definitely recommend. Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Turkish first
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 days during Dec13 and it was a great time. The bed it is not so god, but the room, the bathroom and the breakfast are great. The place is the middle of the important museums/churches/stores etc that we walked for all places. I recommend the BB.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank femelo
United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Nicoletta is an extremely good host , very helpful and speaks really good english.Rest of the staff was very friendly. If you are looking for location this place is literally 5 min walk to pantheon and trevi fountain, 10 min walk to spanish steps and 5 min by bus to colesseum. The hotel is situated on via del corsa which is very good, lively shopping spot as well. If you want to go on the hop on hop off bus there is nearby stop to the hotel. So in short, location wise it is 10 out of 10. Breakfast was average, you can't complain and they served freshly made cappuccino. I was lucky as I was given the triple room. Very big room and nicely furnished if you were honeymooners , you would definitely find the room pleasant.
There are a few things I did not like but it should not be a problem to many 1. They said when booking online the room has a hairdryer, there was no hairdryer and I did not bother to complain. 2. In london in a three stars hotel there is usually an iron and a boiler in room. It was quite a hassle being on the first floor and have to go upstairs if I need to make myself a cup of coffee was really a major turn off. I think a good idea would be to leave a boiler on the same floor if they can't put one in every room. As for the iron , please get one with you. I couldn't wear some of my clothes because it needed ironing. 3. They said breakfast was from 8:30 to 10:30 on my second day I went at 10 for breakfast but the buffet was removed, however they asked me if i wanted danish or biscuits and did me a cappucino

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Miriham E
lockport, il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I am a travel agent and stayed at this B&B last November...sorry it took so long to write the review. It is absolutely fabulous.....Nicolette who runs it is outstanding and the nicest person I met in Rome....It is in a great location with a convenient outdoor cafe next to it...walked everywhere and could not have been more happy....Loved this place.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank kylie54
moschettieri, Direttore generale at I Tre Moschettieri Luxury Guest House, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Guest,

We really enoyed your wonderful words! We hope that you will conserve this opinion until next time that you will visit us again, so we can offeryou again all our help and support to make your stay as perfect as possible!

Nicoleta
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

The hotel is in a perfect location! You can walk everywhere in Rome from here. Yet, it's just off the street to the rooms are quiet. It's an older well-maintained building. Nicoleta, the manager, treats her guests as VIPS and gives recommendations, sets up tours, makes reservations, arranges transportation, and recommends restaurants and things to see. She is amazing! The staff does a great job, and the breakfast offers a nice variety. We loved our stay and would definitely stay there again. WiFI was great.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank girlfriend49
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much forthis comment! All our guests are like VIPS for us and we try to make them feel like at their home!

Hoping to see you again soon, this home is waiting for you!

Nicoleta
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I should first apologize to Nicoleta and Elia for not writing a review sooner. This was our second time at I Tre Moschettieri in 3 years. We have had family members and friends also stay there while in Rome. This year we were there April 25 to May 3. There are many reasons for choosing this Guest House (also B & B to some extent): central location in "centro storico"; close to all amenities, musuems, monuments, ristorante, shops etc...; great accommodations (rooms are extra clean and of good size for Rome, also well maintained by the staff); free WI-Fi; excellent typical Italian breakfast which was much appreciated since you don't want to be too full because of all the walking you are going to do. I could go on, but the real reason is the people who made our stay something to remember. I am obviously talking about ALL the staff from Nicoleta, Elia to the support staff. They all went out of their way to make us comfortable and welcomed each in their own way. To all of you who decide to visit Rome and stay at I Tre Moschettieri, remember that "When in Rome, Do As Romans Do" and you will enjoy your stray that much more. Italians move at a different pace and so should you, become Roman during your stay no matter how short & ENJOY La Dolce Vita.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sidewater

WOW!

We really don't know how to say you "Grazie" for this comment!

Thank you for understanding our work and efforts to make our guest's stay unforgettable!
Thank you for suggesting to everybody to "Do as Romans Do". It is fondamental to try to live the city as we, Romans, do everyday. It helps you to understand our way of life, our history, arts, monuments, archeologic sites... And obviously our work!

We are honored to have you as our Guest and to give you the possibility to live Rome city in its original way!

We really hope to have you soon again at our Guest House, to enjoy again the "Dolce Vita"!

Nicoleta & Elia
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

We loved the location of this hotel. It is central to walk almost anywhere in Rome. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very good at getting you orientated for your trip. The restaurants recommended were all excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family