We stayed from Sunday to Tuesday at Kiarabnb, and found it to be great place. The host was very friendly and took the time to give us invaluable tips on finding our way around Rome and talking to us.
In short, book your stay here if it's not already fully booked!
What we liked:
- Great personal introduction to Rome and how to get around
- Very clean and spacious rooms
- Spacious washroom
- Small kitchen
- Comfortable bed
- Simple but good breakfast (milk, yoghurt, cereal, espresso machine, breads).
- Internet access
- Great location in Trastevere (near the center, lots of good and affordable food 5 mins away)
Kiara helped us with printing some travel documents and booked a reliable taxi for us when we left for the airport. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable rooms situated in Trastevere, the most characteristic and ancient area in the centre of Rome. Very close to the important and beautiful monuments and squares of the city (Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Piazza Campo dei Fiori, Piazza S.Maria in Trastevere, Gianicolo hill, Piazza Venezia, Colosseum, Campidoglio, Porta Portese outdoor market, etc.), the most part of this sites are reachable on foot and the others just with few bus or tram stops. This neighbourhood will give you the possibility to breath the authentic roman atmosphere with lots of typical restaurants to taste delicious roman food, and many bars to see the real urban nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Kiara B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.