“Great Pizza, Great Service!!”
Review of Pizza Florida

Pizza Florida
Ranked #24 of 12,524 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Ghetto
Description: Pizza by weight.
Lutherville, Maryland
“Great Pizza, Great Service!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We ran into this place on our last day in Rome. It was about 5PM and before most of the restaurants had opened for dinner. The young lady behind the counter spoke great english and was just terrific. On our next trip back to Rome will make it a point to stop in!!

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Excellent flavors, great value”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

An unpretentious pizza restaurant offering a range of flavors and toppings. Servings are quite filling and you can choose the size of your slice and their prices can't be beat. Highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lei S
Sydney, Australia
“A handy take away pizza”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We happened to be passing by and noted it rated highly on TA. I agree the prices are really good and the pizza is tasty but not that special - what's a bit different is the base is more like a focaccia than a traditional pizza base, I think. If I was passing by I might stop in, but I would not make a special effort to visit. I see that other reviewers feel more favourably, but you may wish to manage your expectations.

Visited February 2014
Poznan, Poland
“Very good fast pizza on the way”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

When you're sightseeing and feeling hungry Pizza Florida is a good place to stop. Relax and have a pizza. All pizzas looking good, taste good and ingredients are fresh and tasty. Prices are customer friendly and in return you're getting really good pizza on small wooden tray.
Local: It doesn't look especially great - just another pizzeria on the way. We entered this place as we believe there is always a good omen is to see many Italians stopping and buying pizza :)
In one sentence: place worth recommendation!

• Visited February 2014
Colorado
“Great Pizza, Great Price”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

After walking around Rome for 6 days you realiz there are thousands of restaurants, cafes, pizza places...every corner has one. Some are full of people, some are empty.
I found this place because I was staying near the Pantheon and this was just down the street at Torre Argentina....one of many places but it's where I happened to venture in....and so does everyone else.
Many times it was standing room only in this tiny place to get your pizza slice to go, or eat at one of the tiny tables. And you know the pizza is going to be fresh when people are lined up out the door.
Glad I found it...it was one of my little go to places to get lunch or dinner.
When I get back to Rome...I will visit Pizza Florida

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank zkeeper

Been to Pizza Florida? Share your experiences!