“A good Indian”

Ranked #340 of 12,594 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$1 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Description: Famous signature dishes from all over India, carefully selected for you...The freshness and the quality of the ingredients make each and every flavor work together to create wonderful and authentic Indian dishes. These are an expression of the care & passion that our chefs and our team have for the craft of pure Indian cooking and hospitality, typical of India which is just an extension of our home. 'Krishna 13' adds one special ingredient just for you....LOVE. Synonymous with the romantic city of Rome. Your dining experience here will linger in your mind and tantalize your senses!!! We look forward to the pleasure of serving you in our very own Indian style to stimulate every sense during your dining experience with us !!!!
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife and I had a Donner at Krishna 13. The food was way above average, both the tandoori mix and the chicken. Also the starters we had (samosas and pakoras) were tasty. Service was smooth.nice ambience. The only small hickup was with the invoice; side order rice got mixed up. All in alle, highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Krishna 13

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The food was good.but the staff was very rowdy..they made us wait for 30 minutes and then offered us a table outside which was already empty..inspite of our telling them to let us sit inside,they told us it is all reserved..reserved only for Italians not for Indians..highly discrimination

1  Thank Amit503
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The restaurant had a great atmosphere and the waiters were very good and helpful. Being Indian myself,the food was very tasty and authentic. I would definately go again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was one of the best Indian meals I've ever had. Wish I didn't have to come all the way to Rome to have it again. Would be our regular spot if it were in the USA. Must try!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Four of us ate a few nights ago. Definitely good quality, but nothing particularly special. Service was normal for the season and day of week. Portions slightly smaller than what one might expect, so add 1 or 2 dishes if you are planning on a large dinner, or go with the 1-per-person rule for a smaller meal. I'd go back, but wouldn't go out of my way to make a special trip.