“Wow we had on our Segway tour of the Borghese Park”

CSTRents - Rome Segway PT Authorized Tour
Rome Segway Tour: Villa Borghese
Ranked #427 of 787 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You'll find the meeting point at the end of the Sant'Angelo bridge, on the right, GPS 41°54'10.1"N 12°28'03.5"E
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Great Neck, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow we had on our Segway tour of the Borghese Park”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My father was our tour planner, so he set up the Segway tour of the villa Borghese Park. So needless to say my best friend and I were a little nervous since we had never been on a Segway before. Uberto explained everything to us & took his time until we felt comfortable, then it was off around the park. Our guide had extensive knowledge of the Borghese Park & what a way to see this vast park but on Segway's. We had so much fun. When we became a little tired, Ubi asked if we would like to take a break and we did. After our break we were off & running again. We were having so much fun, that when it was time to stop, we were disappointed. I would highly recommend both the experience of riding Segway's and our guide Uberto for anyone who's planning to see the sites in Rome.

1 Thank kirawarren

Allison Park, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Segway Tour of Borghese Park”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My family and I took this tour and it was fantastic. A great way to see the whole park and its interesting landmarks in a short period of time what having a blast riding the Seways. Our tour guide was great, informative and helpful. It couldn't have been better.

1 Thank Lowell S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best way to see Rome”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed a week in Rome.. the city is terrific.. the only problem was the weather, so hot.. last day I spent 3 hours with Uberto.. an Italian guide, very good english speaking, excellent knowledge of the historical monuments and very very funny.. I had a great day, probably the best.. segways permit you to see many things and to forget the hot weather.. go for it!!

Visited July 2013
“Segway tour of Ancient Rome.”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My daughter (15 years old) was desperate to do the Segway Tour of Rome and as it was just the two off us it seemed like a good idea. I was apprehensive as I had never been on a Segway before but what an incredible experience. Our guide was extremely patient and calm and we soon had the hang of it. To tour Ancient Rome on a modern Segway was a wonderful experience for the two of us that we will definately repeat again with the rest of the family.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The only way to see Rome”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

With only two days to see Rome we decided on a Segway tour - mostly because we had heard they were so much fun to ride. Our guide met us at a location where we had a few practises before we took off into the streets . Because there was just the three of us we were able to access the crowded pedestrian streets and pathways through old Rome. Our guide Uberto spoke fantastic English and having been born in the very heart of Rome was able to share his knowledge of how people live today , the best gelato shops, pizza places and bars as well as giving us a complete run down on ancient roman times and all the landmarks you expect when in Rome. We had a four hour tour and in that time saw and learnt so much all the while having so much fun on a Segway. My husband and I both want one for Christmas! Thanks Uberto - it was the highlight of Rome.

Visited June 2013