“Average food. Worse service”
Review of Wanted

Wanted
Ranked #9,675 of 13,062 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Really disappointed. Food was below par, however service was just horrible. Not a pleasant experience. Witnessed food delivery by waitress with cigarette in mouth.

1  Thank DemonTravel

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner and had to wait a while to get served and we wanted to get orders in before a large group. The waiter proceeded to take our order eventually and we didn't see drinks or food for at least 40 mins.

People around us had sat down and ordered and were served food before us. Once meals were served not together the portion sizes were so much smaller than what was ordered by others customer's.

Food was the worst we had eaten in Rome & to be given pathetic service and horrible food, we told people passing by customers to avoid.

When trying to get the bill we were ignored to the point walking out was the only way to get there attention.

2  Thank Melissa N
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We went there for lunch on a rainy day for a quick pizza and the convenient location by our hotel: the pizza was great (not many people in the big restaurant); a couple nights later on a nice weekend night we went there due to all the other places around were so crowded. We got seated quickly and ordered in a timely manner. We noticed it was quite busy and didn't think much of it....until the people around us were being served when they had arrived after us. Initially, we did not speak up because they got pizzas, but after an hour when we politely asked the waitresses (who didn't seem to pay attention to the flow or patrons of the restaurant since our arrival), they quickly blamed the chefs who "skipped" our order. I thought this was an awful cop out for THE WAITRESSES NOT DOING THEIR JOB. We had been sitting there an hour without anything on our table.....we would of ordered another beer if it hadn't been 10:30 when they conveniently blamed the chef. What I could blame the chef/cook for is that in the quick haste they made our "easy" pasta dishes was that my dish came out in a puddle of oil. I couldn't even eat it. I let the waitresses know and they didn't even blink an eye or have a resolution to our situation and then handed us the check without letting me order again. :(
so advice: go there for lunch on a rainy day and order a pizza to save time!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We came here at 11pm and asked if they still have food. They agreed and we got very very good pizza and salad. The waiter were already a little bit tired, but no big problem.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon Wanted as we were roaming the streets of Rome during our vacation in March. I will have to say that the pizza I had here was the best of our trip! It was a combination of ricotta, pecorino and one other cheese that has slipped my mind. Delicious! If the service had been better I would rate Wanted excellent.

Been to Wanted? Share your experiences!