“If you are looking for THE BEST possible experience - Silvano is your man”
Review of Romasi

Romasi
Ranked #310 of 807 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Headquartered in Rome, Italy, we are a team of dedicated professionals offering a multitude of tourism services. Our exclusive car and van service provides airport transfers to and from the Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci airport, port transfers, city to city transfers within Italy, shore excursions, and private tours with a driver-guide. We also provide private walking tours of Rome including the Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica, the Coliseum, and the Ancient Roman Forum.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have never had an experience as perfect and unique as the tour provided by Emotions in Tour. The private tour was able to get access to locations within The Vatican that I never thought were possible. Every step is taken with an experienced guide (in our case AMAZINGLY knowledgeable). If you have a chance to take the Private tour of The Sistine Chapel - DO IT! It is well worth it - and it will create an experience you will carry forward with you for the rest of your life!

1  Thank LakersJedi
There are newer reviews for Romasi

Reviewed 5 June 2014

On the final day of my recent stay in Rome, I engaged the limo services of “Emotions in Tour by Romasi” for my trip to Fiumicino Airport. The driver, Federico, arrived on time and took the best route to the airport so as to avoid any possible slow down to prevent my getting there on time. The ride was smooth and comfortable. Federico was very courteous, professional and helpful in assisting me with my luggage and through customs. I will most assuredly use “Emotions in Tour by Romasi" again and will highly recommend this service to my friends.

Florence Dickson

1  Thank Florence D
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We have been to Rome many times but this time we had a tour of the Vatican with a wonderful tour guide. Her name was Sara Tomassini from the RomaSi tour agency. She came and picked us up at our Hotel and took us to the Vatican. Her knowledge of the works of art and the Vatican were outstanding. She spoke excellent English and was very helpful to us. When we were done with the tour we were hungry so she took us to a restaurant near the Vatican for a wonderful lunch. The lunch and the wine were the best. We highly recommend her and the agency for any tours in Rome.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

what a wonderful Roman holiday that Romasi Tours and Silvano De Vito provided us with. they gave us options and direction as to what tours to participate in Rome. they were very helpful and very good during the tours. they were also very accomodating with our transportation needs especially after various flight delays. I can't say enough good about them. Don't see Rome without them.
Jeri & Chuck R.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Right from the start we were blown away by the service and the class we were shown by Silvano and Carlos. Carlos was our driver for the three days, we were not disappointed. What an incredible wealth of knowledge! We just sat back, enjoyed the sights of Rome and listened to the rich history of the city. Romasi will set up tickets for you so you don't have to wait in lines, it was perfect! Carlos would park and wait for us to see various sights, then move right on to the next one. When we arrived at the Vatican Museum we were greeted by Cecilia. She led us through the Museum (and past all the lines). My wife and I were blown away at her knowledge and PASSION for the History of Vatican City and Rome. It was a fantastic tour that is an absolute MUST do when in Rome.
Booking through Romasi while in Rome is a must do! Silvano will take great care in setting up your transportation and tours. You will not be disappointed with their Hospitality. Worth every penny!!