Hotel Hassler
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Villa San Pio(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$321
  • Restaurant
US$351
US$342
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$2,183
US$733
US$466
1,133 results
All reviewsspanish stepsmichelin star restaurantfloor terraceseventh floorconcierge staffluxury hotelwalk in closeteternal citybeautiful hotelvia condottirooftop restaurantdeluxe roombreakfast buffetperfect locationroman holidaypiazza di spagnasmall balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Hotel have great location, just on the top of Spanish steps. But i would suggest to ask room with the view on the square, not garden. Room was very clean and fresh, service good and friendly.Restaurant on the top was not on the open terrace, basically even windows been close for conditioning. This was a bit of dissapointing, because food was really good and view great. I think if restaurant was on the open air, at night would be totally different experience.
I would suggest this hotel to friends, but personally i think for the same price you will find greater rooms with good garden and swimming pool in the same good location near by.

Watch bills everywhere you go in Rome(from best restaurants to small cafe's or shops), it's tendency there to try to over calculate prices!

Room Tip: View on the city, not garden. Print online confirmation in case of computer mistake in the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Greetings from the Eternal City!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hassler while in Rome, but also for
the time you took to share your comments, which were much appreciated.

My ongoing aim is to succeed in meeting my clients’ expectations, so your personal comments are a precious tool for me to understand where and how I can improve in order to succeed in my goal. For your information, I will use the information during my upcoming team meetings where we will also be discussing your impressions.

On a final note, I also hope you get an opportunity to return and maybe experience for yourself some changes that may be a result of your very remarks!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This building, at the top of the Spanish Steps, is incredibly beautiful and it is wonderfully located for lots of foot-friendly site seeing, shopping and dining. It is pretty Americanized in its food and services - which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your style. As far as food, I thought it was a bad thing. For service, a good thing. If you are looking for a more Italian experience, there are other hotels for this.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chele32789
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome and also for having taken the time to share your comments concerning the stay.

It is indeed our constant aim to make our guests feel at home and to render their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible, I am therefore glad that you generally enjoyed being here. On the other hand I was sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with the food. I do thank you however for having brought it to my attention

I look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were recently in Rome and wanted to stay near the Spanish Steps. You couldn't get any closer to them unless you stay at the Hotel Hassler or next door at their boutique hotel Il Palazetto. Very clean, comfortable, private, and so relaxing after a long day of walking. On our next trip to Rome, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Greetings from the Eternal City!

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for your lovely note of appreciation.

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, I was very pleased to read that you were positively impressed and enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed here en route to Sardegna and would definitely go back. It has that classic elegance you expect from a hotel in Rome. It's also an incredible location perched atop the Spanish Steps. Try to get one of the rooms with a juliet balcony facing the steps-- the view is so beautiful it almost seems fake.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the steps for an amazing view. Ask for a room facing the garden if you want quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome and also for having taken the time to share your comments with your beautiful words of praise.

All comments and remarks I receive from my clients, are very much appreciated and a necessary tool to understand if I succeed in my aim to provide an excellent service, so I really appreciated you sharing your opinion with us.

I look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to return.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Hotel Hassler continues to earn its well deserved reputation. Arriving at the hotel, you immediately realize the advantage of their location at the top of the Spanish steps. Roma lies beneath your feet as you view the city while your luggage is whisked away by the top flight service offered throughout the hotel. Check-in is flawless in a beautiful boutique lobby decorated impeccably. My family had three rooms which were all graciously decorated differently. Plenty of space, large bathrooms loaded with amenities. Linens and towels were plush and water pressure was excellent. Some rooms have city views and others balconies with courtyard views. The spa is small but well staffed. Exercise area is limited but sufficient. Rooftop terraces offer some of the best views of Rome where you can enjoy drinks or dinner at their top-rated restaurant. Don't miss the Breakfast which is served in a first floor courtyard which offers an idyllic setting. Food was outstanding but this courtyard restaurant is really spectacular. Free WiFi and no nickel and dime charges whatsoever. This is a top hotel and worth the high prices for those of you seeking luxury and impeccable service. The concierge was the best of the top hotels we stayed in various cities. Bellissimo!

Room Tip: Internal rooms are larger and face the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Travelgavel77

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hassler, while in Rome, but also for having taken the time to give us your comments, which were much appreciated.

It is my constant intention to provide an unforgettable experience, so you can imagine how glad I am each time a client takes a moment to let me know how much they enjoyed their stay with us. I would like you to know that I have passed on your compliments to the Concierge.

I look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.