Hotel Hassler
Hotel Residenza San Calisto(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$217
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa San Pio(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$490
US$343
US$292
Agoda.com
1,132 results
All reviewsspanish stepsmichelin star restaurantfloor terraceseventh floorconcierge staffluxury hotelwalk in closeteternal citybeautiful hotelvia condottirooftop restaurantdeluxe roombreakfast buffetperfect locationroman holidaypiazza di spagnasmall balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and I stayed for only one night before leaving on a cruise so we didn't get to experience as much of the hotel and city as we would have liked. Overall though, it was a great location, the room was perfect and the service was top notch...would stay there again for sure!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Greetings from the Eternal City!

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for your lovely note of appreciation.

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, your note about the room, our service and the location, gave me great satisfaction and would like you to know that I have passed on your compliments.

I look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Hotel has many positive aspects ,location ,nice rooms ,very good breakfast ,experienced stuff ,almost all you need from a decent Hotel . The concierge team can be improved (there are a few experienced guys but .. ); spa is very little can be improved .
Imago restaurant must be renovated , decoration must be changed !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Vedat A
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Greetings from the Eternal City!

First of all, thank you for having taken the time to share your impression on Tripadvisor.

I have taken good note of your opinion and I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the rooms, the service, the breakfast and the location.

On another note I would like to inform you that I always follow up any negative comments left by my guests, so your specific remarks about the concierge, the SPA and the Imàgo Restaurant are precious for me in order to monitor, correct and constantly improve the services I aim to offer.

I hope the future reserves you other occasions to return to Rome and that you come to the Hassler again too.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay there, the location is fantastic very close to the main shopping areas, the bar has the best and maybe the most experienced bartender mr.luigi, who prepared the best bloodymarry .at night the piano playing is so good at the bar. The room where very spacious.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for having shared the precious comment about the Hassler being one of the best places to stay in Rome!

My aim is to meet every guest’s expectation, so your note about the room, the bar and the location was gratifying. Your kind words of appreciation were also passed on to Luigi.

I look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

There is nothing wrong with the hotel Hassler. Everything is fantastic, especially the concierge, Dennis, who is exceptionally good, he sorted everything we needed.
The hotel Hassler consider every little detail, even the slippers and dressing gowns have different coloured trims so you know who's is who. I have never seen this at any other hotel, ever.
The breakfast buffet has amazing pancakes and the restaurant on the top has lovely views with a great atmosphere.
The Art Deco bedrooms are lovely and comfortable. There is plenty of cupboard room too.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel Hassler and would definitely recommend it. If I was ever to come back to Rome, I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome but also for having taken the time to share your comments with your beautiful words of praise.

My aim as a family hotelier, with five generations of tradition, is to provide a blend of service and atmosphere, to make you feel that each stay is a home away from home experience and with your comments make me feel that this time I succeeded. Your kind words of appreciation were also passed on to Dennis.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We loved our perfectly appointed, Art Deco suite in which attention to detail was obvious. From the moment we arrived the welcome and standards were as we had heard from friends who have been here before us. Even though Dorchester Group (who run our favourite hotels) told us they had taken over the Eden, we didn't switch over our booking. Everything worked to perfection except perhaps the lift door which opens worryingly fast. We appreciated everything about this hotel. Last night we enjoyed listening to two separate pianists in the cocktail bar. The concierge desk is very good indeed. Housekeeping is exceptional. I could write a lengthy review about details such as the high quality sheets....better than average bathroom TV....superb wi-fi.....hardwood flooring in our 100% quiet bedroom....quality of bedroom tea....the welcome...efficiency...location...convenience and above all...the value for money that guests receive. Worth every euro....another great Leading Hotel of the World.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank BarryAscot

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for having taken the time to give us your beautiful comments of praise.

I was pleased to learn that we met your expectations and you enjoyed our renowned quality of service, care and attention. Your kind words of appreciation were also passed on to all the staff concerned.