“Horrible”

Description: It is the nearest Gelateria to the Trevi Fountain
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Horrible”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

If I could rate this place a zero I would. Last evening in Rome, needed a rest stop. My fiance was at the counter to order gelato while I used the restroom. An older (sixty-something) woman yelled at me to not use the restroom - I ignored her, seeing no reason why she would say that, given our intention to have gelato. She came after me and grabbed me by the arm and physically dragged me away from the restroom. I'm guessing drug deal or prostitution being protected by the establishment - no other reason for this behavior makes sense. If I had known Italian assault laws I would have called the police.

Visited September 2012
7 Thank PattyPortland

• Korean first
Miami, FL
“Absolutely foul!”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

If I could give it a 0 I would. I'm guessing it survives only because of turnover foot traffic by the trevino fountain. It is over priced for a small amount of sub par gelato in a stale cone. I tossed mine after finding a black hair in it. Then I asked to use the restroom and they guarded it like fort Knox only they were ruder than a guard would be.

• Visited June 2012