“Great location.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #360 of 3,731 Rome B&B and Inns
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Great location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

First impression was grim as it is in an old apartment block, as the stairway was very drab and there were electric cables hanging out of the wall. Check in is just up the road at the Hoel Corsa, book your taxi to here as easier.
The Class house is located on two floors, 1st floor (room numbers in the 500's) the basic & the 2nd floor (rooms in the 400's) the superior rooms. Lift serving both.
You leave the drab stairway to both by key card and you are into the hotel, where it all changes.
Both floors have their own breakfast room, which you enter into first, the room s leading off.
Modern style hotel, very clean with great facilities. Have paid a lot more for the centre of Rome for a lot worse. Staff were all friendly & helpful. Breakfast basic continental, but all good. I will use again

Room Tip: Superior rooms on second floor and appear slightly newer. But all our rooms were good.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I definitely recommend this hotel. Everything was amazing!! The rooms was perfect and comfortable, the breakfast was really nice and the staff was really friendly and helpful when it needed. Also another one advantage its the location, its in the centre of rome. we didn't use metro. Its a five star hotel and trust me because i often travel and this hotel was impressed me. :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sofia201992
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Class House is actually an old apartament in a block of flats which was transformed in a hotel. It is very very cosy. Is true that the rooms are pretty small, but this was not a problem for us. The bathroom, instead, is very large and very very nice. Maybe one of the nicest bathrooms i saw in a hotel.

The location is excellent, a short walk to Fontana di Trevi or Piazza din Spagna.

Check-in and check-out have to be made at Hotel del Corso, which is 1-2 minutes far from Class House.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Class House, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for choosing our CLASS HOUSE to spend Your days in Rome and also thak You so much to take some of Your time to write this good review about our B&B.
I am really happy to know You felt so good in our CLASS HOUSE and You liked everything.
The style of the room , comfort and modern help us to improve our score. The bathrooms , like You told yet, are really beautiful with very fine furnishing materials.
I really hope to see You as soon as possible.
THANK YOU FOR ALL.

Best regards.

Preganziol, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Yes, everything was perfect and comfortable: staff, room, breakfast, location etc.
I was lucky to be upgraded so my room was quite spacious. However, I was traveling alone so a smaller room would not have been a problem.
But I was very lucky the guests during my stay were quiet and polite.
Walls seem to be quite thin and you can easily ear customers on the next room; however, the night I slept here, was very quiet; no noise at all after 23,00 and I could sleep very well.
Breakfast was superb and the lady there was helpfull and friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sergio f
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Class House, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for choosing our CLASS HOUSE to spend Your holidays in Rome.
I am really happy to know You enjoyed in the best way Your time in our CLASS HOUSE.
Thank You for the good words for our staff that always search to help in all ways our guests.
Also thank you for the wonderful words spent for our Sara that everymorning serve the breakfast with wonderful cappuccino.
I really hope to see You soon.

Best regards

Thessaloniki, Greece
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent location,friendly staff,clean rooms.But the room was extremely small!And it was their superior room!!!The beds were the smallest I have ever seen in a hotel!I am sure that a man can not sleep in those beds!For sure!The key-cards that opens the rooms makes some annoying and loud noise,that's heard in the hole hotel(as all the rooms are in the same floor)and you can hear every door that opens,no matter how far your room is!
Very small breakfast area-only 4 tables!

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Mme Anastasia,

Thank You so much for choosing our CLASS HOUSE to spend Your holidays in Rome.
I don't know sincerely because You're saying that You had a superior room when really You had a resrevation for a SMALL DOUBLE ROOM.
The small double room madame is smaller than a standard double or a superior and in the description is written everything about the sizes and services.
Thank You for the good words spent for our staff Madame.
For the next time I suggest you call us directly so that we can plan in the best way your stay.

best regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at various hotels in Rome. The room at this hotel was much better than previous hotels. The room was clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable. The room was a little small but we were just there for one night before going on our cruise. The free breakfast was good. I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Jbird267
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Class House, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing our CLASS HOUSE to spend Your time in Rome with us.
I am very happy to know that everything was good about Your stay. Your choice was for 1 SMALL DOUBLE ROOM and to spend just one night is the best solution.
For Your next time i suggest You to choice or a STANDARD DOUBLE ROOM or a SUPERIOR ROOM if You want test the real roman comfort.
Thank You for the wonderful words spent for our staff.
MANY THANKS FOR ALL.

Best regards

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Beautiful hotel! ! I stopped many times in this hotel. Very clear, comfortably, beautifully. Settles down in the center. In this hotel I like all! When I will be in Rome, I will be stop only in Class House. Good price. This hotel has all qualities.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Julia K
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Class House, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear Miss julia,

thank You so much for choosing our CLASS HOUSE to spend Your holidays in rome with us.
It's wonderful start the dayreading this beautiful words for our hotel and for our staff.
I'm glad that our CLASS HOUSE has become your point of reference for future stays in rome. I thank you for everything and hope to see you as soon as possible.
THANK YOU FOR ALL.