We selected this property for its location and that was no mistake; it's a block from vibrant Piazza Navona and within walking distance of all tourist destinations (we're energetic walkers).
Hostess Anna was a delight: extremely knowledgable regarding public transportation, cordial, accommodating in connection with breakfast service, and cheerfully supportive of our "caveman Italian" language skills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the heart of downtown Rome, few meters from Piazza Navona and 5 min. walk from all the major historical and artistic attractions of Rome: Vatican St. Peter's, Castel Sant'Angelo, Pantheon, Campo dei Fiori, Trastevere, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, Colosseum etc. etc... And 'situated in a beautiful Art Nouveau building, Affreschi su Roma is a beautiful Guest House in a picturesque breakfast room and a common room of 40 square meters open all day for guests; The hall is characterized by a frescoed ceiling of the early twentieth century and with a beautiful terrace that overlooks Via zanardelli. It is composed of double rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people with some characterized by frescoed ceilings and bathrooms with shower with colored LED lights type color therapy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Affreschi su Roma Luxury B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affreschi Su Roma Luxury Bed And Breakfast
- Affreschi Su Roma Luxury Hotel Rome