We stayed here for two nights. The location was great just a couple of blocks from Piazza Navona. It's located on the second floor and does not have a sign out front so make sure you know the address before coming. The price was great for what you get. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. They were able to get us last minute reservations to very busy restaurants. If you are looking for an affordable B&B look no further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the heart of downtown Rome, few meters from Piazza Navona and 5 min. walk from all the major historical and artistic attractions of Rome: Vatican St. Peter's, Castel Sant'Angelo, Pantheon, Campo dei Fiori, Trastevere, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, Colosseum etc. etc... And 'situated in a beautiful Art Nouveau building, Affreschi su Roma is a beautiful Guest House in a picturesque breakfast room and a common room of 40 square meters open all day for guests; The hall is characterized by a frescoed ceiling of the early twentieth century and with a beautiful terrace that overlooks Via zanardelli. It is composed of double rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people with some characterized by frescoed ceilings and bathrooms with shower with colored LED lights type color therapy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Affreschi su Roma Luxury B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affreschi Su Roma Luxury Bed And Breakfast
- Affreschi Su Roma Luxury Hotel Rome