Nerva Boutique Hotel
US$437
US$1,094
US$598
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmaster suiteroman forumpremium suitebudget roommonti neighborhoodsingle roomminute walk to the colosseumperfect locationheart of romeprosciuttotrevi fountaingreat boutiquesmall hotelbreakfast was amazingancient citywalking distancepastries
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed for 2 nights with 5 people, including two children. So we had the Loft. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The location is amazing. Right next to Forum Romanum. Walking distance to the collosseum. Great small restaurants around. Just perfect. The price was not cheap, but for that location completely acceptable. Will book again when in Rome!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
RomeRoma, Direttore generale at Nerva Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2014

Dear guest,

it is very nice to hear that you have enjoyed our location with all the wonders of the city and also our cute little area Monti which as you said has many small great restaurants.

Hope to see you soon in our little Boutique Hotel!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed here for two nights at the start of July in a single room and absolutely loved it. Nerva Boutique was definitely the best place I stayed in my 5 weeks in Europe (though to be fair it was probably the place I splashed out on, as most of my other accommodation was budget). The room was modern and very stylish - a lot of thought has gone into the presentation. The bed was so comfortable and my room was very quiet at night. The location was amazing - only 5 minutes walk from the Colosseum, literally right behind the Roman Forums, and the streets behind are full of cute shops and nice restaurants. The staff were so kind and because it's a relatively small hotel, they were always available to help. The bathroom was perhaps a bit small, but fine for what I needed, and despite the size, the finishings are very luxurious, so I was impressed. I would definitely recommend Nerva Boutique to solo travelers, couples or families. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2014
RomeRoma, Direttore generale at Nerva Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear guest,

your marvelous review and description of our little gem is superb and we can't thank you enough for it.
Our goal is to give to our guests a luxurious experience in the heart of the city and let them feel at home.
Our Boutique Hotel is suitable for all travelers: solo, couples or families...

Please feel always welcomed at the Nerva and don't hesitate to visit us soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I've been to Rome quiet a few times but always stayed with friends, this was the 1st time i stayed in a Hotel. It was also a special stay as it was my partner's 40th. We were very surprised when we checked in and were advised our room was outside the hotel. We were taken to a side street adjacent to the hotel. The room was a good size for Rome, modern decor, it was a like a small studio. A safe was also available in the room free of charge. The bed was very comfy. Breakfast was included, a nice variety of cold meats, cheeses, fruit salad and cakes. They also offered free tea and coffee in the afternoon. I cannot remember the lady's name that served us but she was lovely and extra helpful. All staff at reception were courteous, full of information and mega helpful!
My only little niggle i have with this hotel, is the difference in the price if you pay cash or card. There was a difference of about 75€. When i booked i agreed to pay in cash but totally forgot, so when i asked to settle the bill the night before we had to go and withdraw cash. I didn't want to incur the extra charge. Also note that your deposits not deducted from the price, it's refunded after 20 days . Apart from that I couldn't fault this hotel, highly recommend it. Would certainly return.

Room Tip: This hotel is walking distance from the colosseum and other attractions. Awesome location.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori2106_71

Dear guest,

we would like to thank you for your wonderful review it is a pleasure to know you've had a wonderful stay.

The preauthorization we make once we recieve reservations is a guarantee for both parts. For us in order to check the validity of credit cards and for the guest in order to have their reservations confirmed as reservations with invalid credit cards will get cancelled.

We look forward to welcome you soon agian.

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel was simply amazing.. great location and friendly staff.

One staff member in particular really went above and beyond for me. I left my cell phone in a taxi cab on accident one morning before departing on an all day tour. We emailed the hotel and pleaded for their help finding the cab driver. By pure chance, luck and kindness the cab driver actually contacted the hotel. The staff member working the desk at the time, Nicole, put two and two together, wrote down the drivers information for us and quickly emailed us back with the information. In the end, I got my phone back and the collaboration of the kind cab driver with the diligent staff member were responsible.

The hotel was in walking distance to most major sites. We enjoyed the area it was in and loved looking out the window to the ancient wall
of the forum.

The rooms were small but as expected. They were very clean and well maintained. I loved the style and layout of the cute hotel.

Overall, it was a great experience, I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Elexie H

Dera guest,

we are very pleased to have helped you finding your lost cell phone. It is our priority to help guests in difficult situations in a country which is new for them.
Knowing you had a great experience is great and we thank you very much for reccomending us.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I spent a weekend in this beatiful hotel and had a very positive experience.
The hotel has been recently renewed and restored in a very modern vintage style. When you get in you are welcomed by a very bright and friendly environment. There is a very spacious breakfast room where they serve a very abundant and tasty first meal of the day.
I stayed in a elegant roomy suite with a large living room at the first floor and a comfortable bedroom in the mezzanine with a nice view on the ancient ruins of the Fori Imperiali.
The service is fast and punctual and the people ready and fast to respond to my requests.
The poeple at the receiption are very kind and at your disposal for any information about the place to visit.
Excellent value price.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Gabri01ciann
RomeRoma, Direttore generale at Nerva Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear guest,

your beutiful review is very much appreciated. Our staff is always ready to help for any request guests shall have. We are glad to know your Nerva experience was excellent.

We hope to welcome you soon again!