“top”

Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“top”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

One of the best restaurants I have ever been. Raw seafood (crudo) is amazing, fried baby squid also as is seabass in salt. I have been only a bit dissapointed with lobster alla catalana. It was excellent, however. Really a perfect seafood expoerience.

• Visited March 2014

“Seafood”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great place for those who like oysters, fresh seafood. Better order a table in advance. Not a touristic destination. Must visit!

• Visited March 2013
Paris, France
“Amazing raw seafood!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

An unforgettable place, where I recommend to share these huge platters of absolutely delicious raw schrimps, langoustines and prawns. And fabulous osters!!

• Visited November 2013
Saint John, Canada
“I loved the food!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I came in here because I was on tour and found myself alone and could not find a single seat in the main Plaza so I knew there had to be something good on a side street. I was warmly welcomed and shown to a seat in the back of the restaurant. I loved the seat as people watching is one of may favourite parts of seeing foreign countries.

After browsing the menu I asked what was really good. The waiter suggested the fresh Lobster pasta. Being from Atlantic Canada and having ample access to fresh lobster I asked how fresh it was. The waiter ran off and returned with a love lobster. I was impressed! I did not order it and ordered 3 small courses. The food was impecable, though it was a little slow coming. Then again I was watching my watch as the time was limited.

It may not be the best that Rome has to offer but it was an exceptional Roman experience!

• Visited May 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fabulous food, big price tag”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We had a wonderful dinner here. Everything, from the bread to the desert was perfect. The dining staff are attentive, with ready recommendations and excellent service. We split a dish of pasta and then had the salt crusted sea bass. We saw the fish three times - it was brought from the kitchen for our approval (it may have still been alive, I thought I saw a fin twitch). In the next appearance, it was cooked, lavishly crusted with salt, head on. The final presentation was filleted, de-boned and skin removed, presented with sliced and marinated fennel. It was not salty to taste, something I considered when ordering it. Fennel was the perfect accompaniment for this very fresh and tasty fish. One order, plus the split order of pasta was plenty for the two of us. We finished with ice cream, rich and refreshing. It was pricy, 130 euros including the wine and tip. So worth it.

• Visited February 2013