“per chi vuole sentirsi come a casa propria”
Review of I Prati di Roma

I Prati di Roma
Ranked #974 of 3,691 Rome B&B and Inns

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Travellers also viewed these Rome hotels
Prati
Campo Marzio
Condotti Hotel
Condotti Hotel
#97 of 1,261 in Rome

Been to I Prati di Roma? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about I Prati di Roma

Property: I Prati di Roma
Address: Via della Giuliana 68, 00195 Rome, Italy
Region: Italy > Lazio > Rome
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #974 of 3,691 B&Bs / Inns in Rome
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Three bright, cheerfully decorated rooms await guests at the B&B I Prati di Roma, an inviting bed and breakfast situated in the pretty Prati area of Rome, extremely near the Vatican. The rooms comprise two doubles and a twin: all feature air conditioning, heating, a TV and Wi-Fi and each is named after a different flower, which inspires its décor. Two of them are en suite, while the other features a private bathroom in the hall. Guests benefit from discounted rates at a nearby car park.B&B I Prati di Roma is situated 5-10 minutes' walk from the Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica and the Castel Sant' Angelo. A bus stops just 50 metres .Lovely Rome B&B close to St. Peter's Basilica!Our fare include breakfast, towels and sheets and vary according to the seasons, festivities and special events.Children from 0 to 3 free.Advance the booking, the balance will be paid on arrival, are accepted credit cards and debit cards.Check in after 12:00 o'clockCheck out within 10:00 o'clock on departing day. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your I Prati di Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.