“Amazing place and staff, heaven!”
Review of Templum Salutis

Templum Salutis
Ranked #3 of 309 Spas & Wellness in Rome
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Amazing place, the venue, the staff, the treatments, it is simply wonderful.do not be put off by the area or by the exterior of the building, it is like walking in to another world.
The owner is so friendly and you are made to feel very welcome and relaxed.
Just amazing, thank you so much.

1  Thank Steven C

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Me and my wife had the great pleasure of getting a 2 1/2 hour treatment last Saturday. Very nice atmosphere, splendid service, extremely relaxing. As promised we did not see any other guest, just the friendly staff. Highly recomendable

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The neighborhood is a little bit unpleasant, But once you come inside you forget everything. The service is very personal and warm.And very professional as well. We where alone all the time and except the staff did`t see anyone. It`s really very very relaxing and empowering experience

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I travel with good friends once a year to wonderful international locations. This year, we chose Rome, where I lived about 20 years ago. We decided to venture to a spa, not our usual travel activity. The ratings and reviews were so great for Templum Salutis that I booked a nice Hamman treatment for all three of us. We loved it!! The bubbly foam massage is not to be missed! The place is very clean and the staff are all warm and wonderful. Do take a taxi to get there. It isn't too far from the historic center but it's so quick by taxi. Start the delight right and go there by taxi. They will be happy to call you a taxi when you are done. Then you'll be whisked back, with a nice sightseeing tour, all smooth, silky, and relaxed!

1  Thank NamasteTraveler2
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This was a great start to the Roman part of my vacation. I highly enjoyed the steam bath, scrubs, and massage. I didn't see anyone else during my visit there, and the entire process was just so relaxing. The location initially intimidated me a bit, but it's actually really easy to take the bus portion of the directions they provide on their website - you can find a cafe close by if you get there a little early.