“Excellent Place to stay in Rome”

Le Stanze di Orazio
Ranked #186 of 3,710 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

I was staying for 1 night there before joining my Trafalgar Tour Trip . Because I arrived 1 day earlier from the scheduled trip .
Very nice n modern room, even compare to the next 4 star hotel that I was staying in Rome , Le Stanze di Orazio far beyond, specially the room . This is more like a boutique Hotel .
Higly recommend this hotel for anybody who wants to travel to Rome . Great Location .
Transfer to and from airport also available with a reasonable price .

• Stayed: May 2013
There are newer reviews for Le Stanze di Orazio

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We love this B&B. It is very clean with a wonderful and friendly staff. Nausica was so welcoming and explained everything to us in great detail. The beds here are so comfortable. The rooms are really beautiful. Most B&B's are really stark when it comes to the rooms, however, this B&B actually has high end finishes. For my husband the best part is the value. Compared to other accommodations , Le Stanze di Orazio is a great deal. For me, besides the beautiful surroundings, the best attribute is the location. Excellent restaurants are all around along with great shopping. It is also very close to Vatican City.

If you are looking for a wonderful B&B, Le Stanze di Orazio is it!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and found the place exactly as described. Reasonable sized rooms in good condition and absolutely no issues at all. We had no problems sleeping at all and never once heard any other people from neighbouring rooms-I guess that's the benefit of older buildings with thick walls!

Location close to vatican and approx 30 mins walk from roman forum and collosseaum- do not be put off by this as the walk is pleasant and you can take in the sites and sounds of the city along the way.

There are also 2 pizzerias a stones throw away should you require food at short notice!

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to any of our friends/family!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buddie1877
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Just back from 3 nights in Le Stanza di Orazio. First impressions were that the location was incredibly convenient from the Fiumico airport shuttle bus (6 EUR each) - just round the corner, 5 minute walk. Then we found the place, Nausica was there to greet us and help us get settled in. Our room was lovely, just like the pictures and very calm, beautifully clean, well equipped and rather larger than I was expecting. We'd asked for a room with a bath which Nausica had remembered, and makes a huge difference to us in relaxing after a hard day's sight seeing.

We had room 12 which overlooks Via Cola di Rienzo, which has shops and busses. Interesting to look at, but I suspect may be a little noisy in the warmer months if you prefer to have the window open. Rome Armony Suites showed up on the wifi so must be nearby, but we didn't find it!

Nausica's restaurant recommendations were very good, and we ate in the Prati district every evening which needn't be expensive. The Castel St Angelo is within easy walking distance, as is the Vatican. We didn't bother with the metro as the buses are so close so all in all we were very pleased and thoroughly recommend Le Stanza - many thanks to all.

Room Tip: Room 12 faces a fairly busy road which may be noisy if you want the window open (but the aircon is q...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Captain_Cook_9876
Reviewed 6 March 2013

It has been the most wonderful Christmas trip, thanks to the feeling just like being at home! La Stanze di Orazio looked exactly like on pictures and felt even cozier. My room smelled fresh, the owner was lovely and so was the girl looking after me. The only little thing that could be better were the breakfasts, they were little too simple. I will always recommend this place! The location is also great, walking distance from Vatikan as well as the Spanish steps and VIlla Borghese.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2013

If you are looking for a quiet, clean, reasonably priced and I mean REALLY reasonably priced for its great location, good “seasonal” food and standard of room, it’s Le Stanze di Orazio.. Honestly, when I heard B&B I was a bit hesitant, as Europe standard of 4 star hotels is not even close to Dubai 3 standard hotels! But believe it or not, I was impressed! It’s holistic and worth the value from all aspects. I stayed there for 5 good days, no complains of any sort.. In fact, lovely Nausica and other member of Le Stanze di Orazio were not only supportive during my stay, but I appreciated the effort they put into delivering back something maybe of no value but meant a lot to me that I forgot back in Rome! Thanks Again Nausica ..

Room Tip: I believe each room is colored differently, my room colors where very calm and soothing for me, you...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We have been here 2 times now and I can just recommend it to anyone looking for quite an authentic Roman b&b with good location. I value the service, nice interiors and location most. The location is very walkable with nice restaurants all over Prati close by. You can easily take the Metro from Termini to Prati if you're using public service. We also took a bus in the night to Trastevere for dinner. A lot of nice shops around but the distance to Via del Corso is also very close. Breakfast is basic Italian (cornetto + coffee) and you may get a better cappuccino at nearby cafes. We'll be back, hopefully soon!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple