“Lovely apartment, good public transport...”
A nice Breakfgast in the patio! The entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A unique feature ..The uncomparable jacuzzi
A nice Breakfgast in the patio!
The entrance
Studio overview
Tv corner
Lunch is ready !
The murphy bed opened
The bed
A romantic dinner
The room
The Kitchen with microwave, gas stove and  fridge
Kitchen overview
The washing machine
The outdoor patio
The patio
A unique feature ..water filling the Jacuzzi
The double sinks are a nice feature of this bathroom
The fantastic SPA
The Jacuzzi
A unique feature ..a gorgeous Bathroom wit shower and Jacuzzi
Bathroom overview
Toilet and bidet
The entrance ..Welcome Home !
The Murphybed
Room overview
Mirror...Mirror on the wal ....
Room overview
The magic ...of the murphybed
A breakfast on the patio...
Table & TV
Table &TV
A charming area to enjoy the outdoors
The  Flowered Bouganville
Theflowered bouganville
The shower
A close-up shot of the tub
A close up of the sink
The toilet and the bidet
Kitchen view
The kitchen... ready to be used!
Hey I'm here too!! ..said the washing machine
apartment layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Till88
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment, good public transport connection and jacuzzi prowess”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Cute apartment in authentic neighborhood with amazing Roman style jacuzzi/bathroom. Check-in and communication very commendable. David also cared for little things, e.g. Wine, coffee and other small surprises.

jnussur
San Jose, California
“Great Apartment, Fantastic Host!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

If I could give David 10 stars, I would. He was a fantastic host. My wife and I were traveling to Rome and were looking for a place to stay that was away from all the touristy sites but was still within 15 minutes of the city center. David's apartment fit our needs perfectly. The apartment was very clean and comfortable, the neighborhood was very safe. His apartment is located about 3-4 minutes from train #8, which we caught to head to all the touristy sites (Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, etc), local restaurants, and shops. One thing I must say...David is takes great care of his guests. Prior to our arrival, David sent us an easy-to-read guide on how to get around Rome, and he sent a map with helpful information about the neighborhood around the apartment. When we arrived to the apartment, he walked us through every room in the apartment and took the time to answer any questions we had, as well as give us some safety tips regarding traveling​ in Rome. I was so impressed with how welcoming he was. If you're looking for a nice, CLEAN, and comfortable place to stay, this is the place for you!

bri844
Rome, Italy
“Nice and clean Studio with a little private terrace”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We spent 6 nights in this lovely, clean and best equipped studio in Rome (Trastevere). In the evenings we enjoyed the lovely terrace. David (Owner) is a verry nice and helpfull man. He gave us tipps for Restaurants, best tickets to buy etc. - really helpfull without any experience in this wonderfull City.
Many Thanks to David

marineand...
Paris, France
“Perfect”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

David's apartment is a very nice place to stay, in a quiet quarter, close to the heart of the city which can be reach in 15-20 minutes by the tram and then it's easy to walk everywhere. The apartment was clean and the jacuzzi in the bathroom is amazing. I definitely recommend this place :-)

Management Response
16 May 2017
Marine thanks a lot for your review.
I hope to host more and more guests like you who appreciate the " live like a roman" vacation attitude in a genuine and authentic area so close to attractions but away enough from the hustle and bustle.
Hope to host you again in the future
Nicole Lo...
“Perfect, Definitely will stay again!”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights, and would happily stay longer. David was a very welcoming host, leaving a lovely bottle of wine and sweets for us on arrival, and showing us how everything works. The apartment was even better than the pictures, and it had everything we needed. Location was amazing, and on our next trip to Rome, we will definitely be staying here again. Thank you for your hospitality David, it made my boyfriends birthday trip unforgettable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Jacuzzi, Patio
Liked least: That we had to come home!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PeggyDoug...
Victoria, Canada
“Great location, amazing bathroom &terrific service”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

When I arrived to my beautiful garden terrace flat David was there to meet me and direct me in the use of the amenities. The garden terrace was perfect for my morning coffee but it was the beautiful jacuzzi tub that attracted me to this flat. Everything I needed was supplied and the location was perfect. David also coordinated my pick up and drop off to and from the airport. A grocery store just minutes away in each direction, restaurants and cafes everywhere and the heart of Rome was a 15 minute train trip that was so easy to navigate that even a directionally challenged person like myself had no issues. I look forward to a return stay and would not hesitate to recommend this home to any traveler.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The garden and the bath tub
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
gmb7883
New York City, New York
“The Roman Baths”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

David is a fabulous host and is meticulous with detail! From the time of booking until our arrival, David was very informative on how to get around, what to do and see and watch out for. The apartment wad very clean and has an elaborate "Roman Inspired" bathroom that might be bigger than the entire apartment! I highly recommend soaking in the jacuzzi after a long day of walking around and site seeing;) The neighborhood is in the Ostience quarter which is known for its hidden trattorias and after hour enclaves. Its in close walking distance from the metro and buses and 15 min walk from Trastevere. I highly recommend this Airbnb for your next stay in Roma!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
16 Sep 2016
thanks a lot for your lovely review. The satisfaction on my clients is very important to me . I am happy you have enjoyed the stay in an authentic and genuine area so close to center but far enough from the tourist's hord. I hope to host you again in the future and thanks for choosing my servicies . Grazie David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing