“Authentic Italian cuisine - KOSHER!”
Review of Ba Ghetto Milky

Ba Ghetto Milky
Reserve with
Ba Ghetto Milky is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,609 of 12,966 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$27 - US$54
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ghetto
Reviewed 28 July 2014

It has always frustrated us to travel in Italy and not be able to enjoy an authentic Italian meal. Then we ate in Ba'Ghetto. Finally! We loved the atmosphere, sitting outside in the Ghetto was wonderful. The food was delicious. The hand rolled pasta was perfetto. Pasta with sea bass. Pizza. Lasagna. Coffee. It was all so delicious. We preferred the Roman artichoke over the Ghetto artichoke. Nevertheless, Ba'Ghetto will always be one of the many wonderful memories of our trip to Rome. For the kosher traveller, this is a must. You will likely visit more than once.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Considering the high prices, my wife and I were expecting a great meal. We were very very disappointed.

I ordered the 4 cheeses pasta and my wife ordered the pasta with sea bass Both arrived cold and were very small portions.

My 4 cheeses pasta tasted like it had only pramegean cheese on it..

You needed a microscope to find the sea bass fish in my wife;s small portion of pasta with sea base...

Of course they charge you for bread even if you do not want bread since you were having pasta and they charge you for a pitcher of water.

It took forever for the check to arrive and no one comes over to you to ask if you are enjoying your meal and if everything is all right.

In the Ghetto you can find new fast food pizza and pasta restaurants that are less expensive and probably a better option for the same cold and small portions of food. We were very disappointed with BaGhetto Milky..

1  Thank newyorkavi
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The food was outstanding. One of our favorite meals ever! I had ravioi, my husband had eggplant, and we are still talking about it!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Wasnt worth going - plenty of other places better. Note they dont serve any meat only.vegetarian and fish

Reviewed 24 June 2014

we're not kosher but read about this restaurant in our 'top ten' book. the food, service and setting were fantastic and the people there knew all about which dishes were safe for me and my gluten allergy. we shared a number of small plates (the artichokes are to live for!) and when my husband had the cherry ricotta cheesecake for dessert i had the fennel orange salad, which was one of the best dishes i had in rome! restaurant owner if you're reading - please may i have the recipe?