“Fantastic dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had dinner here based on the other Trip Advisor reviews and we're not disappointed. Our best meal in Rome, great service and excellent value.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,761)

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Found this on TripAdvisor and it was also highly recommended by Hotel Aurelius. Terrific dinner without the typical expense of Roman restaurants. Food and wine were excellent and the price was strikingly low- would probably pay 3-4x for the same meal in central Rome. Although it is outside the city center, it's an easy Metro ride and a short 100m walk from the Cornelia Metro stop. Known for excellent beef, it didn't disappoint. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had a most pleasant dinner at Joseph's. He was there himself and helped us get a table in a very crowded night. The food is delicious, so is the wine... and the prices are great! Don't miss it.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This is by far my most favourite restaurant I have been to in Italy. The menu had good options. The dessert menu was amazing! Chocolate mousse was so light and fluffy, absolutely delicious. The penne cotta with Nutella is a tastebud explosion! Menu is really affordable and the venue is big and we'll presented

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I found this restaurant with my boyfriend 3 years ago when we came to Rome. I have been back to rome twice since then and Joseph Restaurant is still my absolute favorite place to have dinner. I have had most of the pasta dishes and Penne Arrabiata is my favorite! House wine is delicious and costs close to pennies! When in Rome, skip the rest and go to Josephs. You will not be disappointed.