1. Really close to the center of Rome
2. 5 minutes from underground station
3. Only three roooms with share bathroom (very clean by the way), but it's not a problem.
5. We stayed here twice during our Italian trip and it was a right choice:)
4.Thank you, Luciano!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Lisella is located in an elegant and spacious apartment in a fine building dating from early 1900 at a site near the historical centre of Rome, very close to the San Giovanni in Laterano Cathedral strategic area of the city and optimal starting point for exploring the beauty of the "Eternal City" The rooms for our guests have air conditioned, refrigerator, free wifi internet connection and are situated in a calm part of the apartment, with window on inside courtyard far from the noises of the traffic of the city. The breakfast is served according to the authentic "philosophy" of the beds and breakfast in the kitchen of the apartment, a pleasant moment to spend with the other guests and with the landlord, happy to give you suggestions and useful information to the exploration of the "Eternal City." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Lisella B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.