Like most European hotels, the AC is off during the winter months, which can be frustrating for those like me , who like to sleep in cool conditions. Open the window and you can get there, maybe with ear plugs. Beds are average at best, rooms are very small, and the pillows are the worst! They must take down pillows and wash them untill they form into little balls! That aside, the staff is friendly, breakfast is usually free (based on your reservation), and the location for the price is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., NHHotels, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci