Stayed 2 nights in May 2014 for a business trip. Check in was slow and could have been far better organised. Clean room but very basic for a hotel of it's supposed standard. There was nothing comforting or pleasing about the room and the beds and pillows were so hard and uncomfortable.
Didn't want to spend time in the room and was pleased to be leaving.
Finally, if you want to use the hotel bar, be prepared to wait and wait and wait. Poor service.
The only good thing about this hotel was the location.
I would not recommend this hotel. There are better hotels in the vicinity without the price tag of this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci