Visited this hotel in August 2013 whilst in middle of heat wave even by normal summer weather for Rome. Very good room, facilities good, very clean. Breakfast good but not the best. Great location close to termini and attractions such as Trevi fountain and Colloseum, although too hot to walk much so used metro system which was excellent value and easy to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Metropole, one of the most beautiful modern hotels in central Rome, Italy. We're a few steps from Termini Station, the Opera House and close to Rome's historic wonders.Come and enjoy vibrant spaces and places to relax, dine and chat; the hotel was recently completely refurbished, to stunning effect.Our 4 stars hotel in Rome has 236 bedrooms and suites with every home comfort, our superb Apicio Restaurant, Rendezvous bar, a new fitness room open 24 hours a day and nine dynamic meeting rooms for up to 180 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Starhotels Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Metropole Hotel Rome
- Rome Metropole
- Starhotels Metropole Rome
- Metropole Rome Starhotel