So many good things to talk about this Hotel.
1. We had RomeCabs.com drive us from FCO to the hotel. When we arrived the hotel staff was there to greet us. They were so professional and happy to see us. They helped us out of the Mercedes and escorted us to the lobby. We were very tired after traveling 24 hours from California. Once inside, we were offered Cappuccino's and very tasty treats. The check in was painless. The Front Desk staff went out of there way to assist us. You certainly will feel special there.
2. The room was beautiful, very clean, and quiet. The room had blackout shades. They worked great. It had air conditioning we controlled (that's a must). And, a very comfy bed. The room was great!
3. Location is the best. Located at Piazza Navona, we were centrally located to see everything. And, we did! The hotel staff gave us a map of the area. Explained all the points with recommendations on how to see it all. They also recommended places to eat while we were out touring.
4. The Rooftop restaurant at Hotel Raphael is incredible. The view is GREAT! The food and service was absolutely wonderful It made for a very romantic evening. I had the Carbonara. The fiancé had the eggplant. Both were excellent.
5. The hotel staff thanked us for staying with them. The manager also thanked us. This hotel truly appreciated our business even though the hotel was full.
1. The shower glass needs to extend out a little more to prevent water from hitting the bathroom floor.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Raphael - Relais Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raphael Hotel Rome