1,239 results
All reviews via veneto leading hotels of the world spanish steps trevi fountain classic hotel marble bathroom five star hotel within walking distance concierge staff turn down service junior suite first floor breakfast buffet borghese gardens restaurant recommendations room was large hotel is in a great location
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The hotel staff is super helpful! We very in touch with the concierge some time before and during our stay and all our requests were fulfilled in the best possible way!

We had a great corner room which didn't face the Via Veneto but the back quite street. We loved almost everything about our room. The only thing that was bad that twice I was woken up by the sounds of either garbage or some other facility service car loading something from the hotel. And it was 7 am, which couldn't make me happy. But otherwise it was great!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank artsola7
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights, good location and very nice top end of the market hotel. Staff were lovely, eat out for all meals plenty of places nearby for breakfast and dinner, but shop around for breakfast don't get an English for 10 euros, not good. Would definetly stay here again!

1  Thank PaulandSarah6364
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We had 2 rooms which were very nice. Our room had mirrors every were you looked. The bed was comfortable. We were in room 322 and our friends were in 323 recomend you dont book those rooms as the bottle collection starts at 7.00am every morning belowe the two rooms windows. Breakfast at 30 euros a head is not value for money. We had breakfast with other hotel resdents at the bar next door for 14 euros a head.
The hotel staff are very good and helpfull. The beds are comfortable. The rooms are nice.

Room tip: Dont stay in 322 or 323 as detailed in the report
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank retiredDerbyshire
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Just returned from a very short stay. I used the hotel for a meeting and overnight stay. Although I've been to Rome before and know its in a great location. I received a very warm welcome on my very late arrival. The hotel entrance is traditional and grand. I was then shown to my room and taken up in the hotel's traditional elevator. It was great just like being in a Hitchcock movie. The room was large and the red accent colours gave the room a contemporary lift, although don't go expecting 21st century decor this is a traditional hotel that's had a very sympathetic contemporary uplift. The breakfast and service was superb. Lovely staff who can't do enough for you. During our meeting we kept requesting coffees and these turned up in seconds without the usual chase. The lunch buffet is somewhat of a legend as business people pour in from around the local area. The Italian buffet is amazing and well worth trying even if you are not a resident. There is a huge lounge on the first floor where you could stay snuggled all day if you were tired of this amazing city. The mosaic ceiling has a modern lighting system which turns this traditional salon into something else and the huge lamps and leather sofas give it that "I want to live here" feeling!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Suzan R
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Our room was clean and the interior stylish. Rooms are quite, the sound of Via Veneto is absolut ok. The service at the frontdesk was perfect 24h. I have forgotten my gloves and the hotel sent it back to Germany for free. That is unique!!!. Also the concierge service was extremly good. The location is good and all tips for restaurants etc. very good.
Internet for free on three standalone PCs in a businesscenter.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank JakobMonaco