Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Travelocity
Hotels.com
1,296 results
All reviews trevi fountain great location executive room spanish steps recommend this hotel walking distance main attractions small room breakfast was excellent restaurants and bars small hotel visit to rome on foot vatican sights euros roma
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I like a lot of things about this hotel. First, it has a great location - it's in the middle of a big tourists' area and you can get to a lot of sites just by walking. It was also very convenient for us since we're always close to the hotel so we can take my grandmother (who is travelling with us) to rest from time to time when she gets tired from walking. Second, the rooms are very nice - comfortable beds, very clean and decorated with good taste. Finally, the workers are super nice, informative and generous and the food is nice.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
TRAVELROMAHOTELS, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel White, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Ori H,
Thank you very much for comments! We are very pleased to hear hat you appreciate so much our location and ypur room and Staff welcoming and so much caring.We look forward to welcoming you soon and extend our cordial greetings to your Grandmother. Kindest regards.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

When booking anywhere I always go through Trip Advisor comments as we appear to have a good mix of people submitting reviews that certainly help in deciding if where you stay might be good or best avoided. To this end we looked at Whites Hotel and the reviews were great so went ahead and booked. On first arrival I thought for once I might have been let down by my learned colleagues. The hotel was in a great position on a busy narrow road/walkway to Trevi Fountain so perfect location. The chap at reception was welcoming and very polite. From there it went a little array. The stairs up to the 3rd floor were not hoovered and neither was the lift. Once we entered our room I realised what 'comfy/cosy' really meant. Very small. The bedroom was small as half expected but the bathroom was very small with a person only just being able to get into the shower cubicle with no room to spare. So I started off a tad unhappy. That said we always say give a place 24hrs before forming opinion, and fair enough after a good nights sleep things did not look so bad. The shower did not get any bigger but it was useable and the shower was good and hot. The stairs were still not cleaned either but the breakfast was really good. Really good service, all types of hot and cold food available and really clean and tidy. The service was a bit up and down in reception depending on whether they were busy or not but all in all a nice, good 3 star hotel I would say that we would go back to and recommend to friends with just the odd proviso or two. I can only comment on our room though as I understand that there were better ones to be had but upgrading was not possible as BA only offered 'standard' rooms. I hope this does not come across as too harsh as all in all not bad at all but first impressions do matter and attention to detail does make that difference.

Room tip: If things do not seem great on first arrival give it a good nights sleep and all will be well.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ross R
TRAVELROMAHOTELS, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel White, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear afcb-rossco,
We are deeply saddened to hear that your stay was not up to your esxpectations.
I only wish you had mentioned any of your issues, while you were here when, changing room, we could have endeavored to make things better for you.
Surely every traveller has different preferences for this reason we do offer options for different size of rooms, quieter rooms, darker or inner rooms, renovated, like the executive rooms, or the classic ones.
Please, visit our website and write to us if you have any special preference or need. Hoping to have the opportunity to meet you personally, soon, please do not hesitate to contact me at elena@travelroma.com I will be honored to be at your service.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I had a 3 night stay with my family 2 adults and 2 children. The room was perfect size for the four of us. The location is just brilliant. The breakfast is fresh and simply but delicious. The thing I think that also makes the hotel is the staff, whatever you ask nothing is too hard from directions to advice to where to eat they help you out with a smile. Always so friendly. Great job I can't wait to tell people to stay here.

Dear Amelia J,
We are very happy to know we have been successful on complying our goal of making you feel really welcome during your stay in Rome.We are fortunate to have a team of dedicated persons, truly focused on the Guests' experience, who will appreciate reading your comments.Looking forward to have you here again, our best wishes to you and to your wonderful Family.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel in August 2016 as a group of 16 in 5 separate rooms.

We all found the hotel to be very clean and well appointed. Location could not be better with a 2 min walk to Trevi fountain.

The staff were extremely friendly, especially Luca at the front desk. We were very pleasantly surprised to find a table set up for the entire group during breakfast which was very well appointed.

I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for making our memories pleasant.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel is close to the Trevi fountain and walking distance to the Vatican City so ideal for sight seeing. With lots of restaurants next door.
The staff are v helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was plentiful.
Sadly our room was the smallest we have stayed in in a hotel with the bathroom up 10 stairs, the bed was so hard it was like sleeping on the floor!! Plus we were disturbed by the next rooms bathroom .

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JanW122