We were given a room on the first floor, and it was noisy beyond tolerable levels.
Hot water did not run in the late morning (around 10 a.m.) when I took showers on the first two days we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - il cuore di Via Veneto batte in altoImmerse in your personal "Dolce Vita" at the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, right on top of the noble Via Veneto and next door to the Villa Borghese gardens.This gracious edifice with the stylish decor capturing the grandeur of Neoclassicism is exclusively designed for those looking for refined luxury in an atmosphere of sophistication and the highest level of welcoming hospitality anticipating every need of today's business or leisure traveller.Just sink back in the timeless elegance of the superbly appointed rooms and relax, or delight in the culinary highlights of the Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurant The Cabiria. The adjoining bar is the ideal place to meet, to see, or be seen, or to take in the flamboyant atmosphere of Via Veneto.The rooftop Ailanto is the perfect setting for wedding receptions and exclusive celebrations, or simply for admiring the enchanting view over the roofs of the Eternal city.Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - right on the top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Flora Hotel Rome
- Marriott Hotel Rome
- Marriott Hotel Grand Flora
- Marriott Rome
- Rome Marriott